Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Cherry poptart putting out the purples again blast chiller is frosting up nicely, actually tons of tricomes from all involved in the living coco
20210408_215909.jpg
20210408_220056.jpg
20210408_215947.jpg
I'm a pretty happy guy in a camper lol

Sour bubba is going large, really just started packing on the frost an the golf
20210408_220129.jpg
balls ,a lil late to the party but shes shown up now !!
20210408_221307.jpg

Filling up your space quick :baked: :pass:
Thanks friend when I started the living coco I had dreams of a super fast organic methodology, bringing the yield an speed of hydro but with the amendments i.love in my organic grows ,so far it seems to be working out nicely ,an with just a lil over 4 weeks I'm quite pleased with the flower production.

Cherry pop tart lots of tricomes, still a long way to go .
20210410_220116.jpg

dank , your living coco is working great you must be getting a lot of satisfaction from it , I think you are like me , knowing you built the grow medium that has produced the plant is worth every bit of time you but into it . :thumbsup:

:headbang: Dank me brudda, you are SPANKING this new gig of yours! :slap: :greenthumb::clapper:
All the girls look so healthy and lush,... greta to see the buds coming now, affirming what your goal is with this custom organic coco!

CPT is a resin machine, vert pretty too,... how's her aroma man? I'm triple-crossing fingers for cherry stank myself this season, with Cherry WiFi...:biggrin:

....SBB yup, nug-balls on the way! :d5:

dank , your living coco is working great you must be getting a lot of satisfaction from it , I think you are like me , knowing you built the grow medium that has produced the plant is worth every bit of time you but into it . :thumbsup:
Always learning friend an I dig that it came from a lil blood sweat an tears .I lost a lot to bugs over the years but once I came upon something natural to combat them an continue my growing research I felt like god had shined on me .Nothing feels better than getting that mix right or to have your haunches or hypothesis turn out to be real .

Back