Dinafem Dankstyle Js Dinafem light dep featuring Ocean Grown Cookies an kushncheese !!

By the look of things your going to get both quality and quantity from this adventure buddy :pass:

Both phenos looks amazing but pheno 1 has it for me :thumbsup:

What day of bloom (12/12) are you on now mate?

You look pretty close to harvest :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Thanks very much friend I'm constantly learning an improving the beauty is I've been at it for years an still learning !!All plants I've grown in the greenhouse this season have finished way faster then breeders suggestions I've been working on some experimental organics but need to do further testing .Ogc#1 is done an was started at 12[12 july7 I took her a few days ago her sister was started on July 17 shes close both phenos produced large colas with an extra loud earth pine musk common in dank og strains .

Ogc#1 is done an was started at 12[12 july7 I took her a few days ago her sister was started on July 17 shes close both phenos produced large colas with an extra loud earth pine musk common in dank og strains .

Congratulations on the harvest mate and I'll keep a look out for a few dry bud shots when the time is right :pass:

A final weigh in would be great also :thumbsup:

Until then :cheers:

Mark..

Harvesting my last ocean grown details soon looks to be really nice .!!!!
1568758306704739546936645313213.jpg

Congratulations on the harvest mate and I'll keep a look out for a few dry bud shots when the time is right :pass:

A final weigh in would be great also :thumbsup:

Until then :cheers:

Mark..
Thanks mark these buds came out loud with some really strong kush an pine smells I will do a smoke report as soon as its done curing on both phenos as far as yield I just jar it up but the 1st was a large 2 jar plant it would have been bigger if in a big pot but that's not a bad yield the buds are hard an solid .

Thanks mark these buds came out loud with some really strong kush an pine smells

Just wait until your try her mate, get ready as she packs a serious punch :pass:

Very strong, flavourful and long lasting effects :thumbsup:

Time to get those buds dry and curing :cheers:

Mark..

Back