Some freebies the seed bank owner likes me my choices are ol school so he throws in extras always new school stuff I will run em sounds cool
15733287419685501566315711738410.jpg
15733287829296077587532233514081.jpg

:pimp: Rollin' phat my man! ....... Wow, Arcata and TW, that brings back some mid '80's memories- :eyebrows:.... I was in school at Humboldt SU then, interesting times to say the least! To this day Dank, I pine for some of the genetics that I got up there back then,... a good friend's Dad was part of a grow consortium up there (hills of good ol' Honeydew), and some of the Indica strains they grew were to date some of the best I've had, and never found anything quite like then since,... Classic heavy bones/fat sugar coated leaves, big bulbous calyxes...*slobber*.... TW was really trippy stuff, mandatory smoke when on our "guided" mushroom walks in the Redwoods! :dizzy::rofl:

The arcata trainwreck is some of the best bud for depression PTSD and pain shes got great mold an insect resistance dad grew hybrids for years but I'm hoping my seeds are more pure I'm extremely familiar with the original clone an do know that s1 seeds of trainwreck are extremely small seeds an that's what I got so I'm pretty excited to roll out this ol school sativa with the pain killing properties of an indica.
sounds like a good one

...oops!
Katsu, I wonder if this is the same guy I see "elsewhere",... :eyebrows: .... is he holding some true-blue BBK?

Oh man, the Cherry pop Tart is killin' me! :drool:... who sells them Dank, that they are fem's is critical for me,...

Katsu was the guy that discovered the katsu cut of bubba off of some S1 Orgkid had of the original 98 katsu discovered a really nice s1 he cloned it an shared it I've tasted it but also seen some really nice crosses over the years with it an are particularly excited to try the sour bubba an the pre 98 bubba I believe this bubba the closest to the real thing without having to obtain the clone only. The cherry pop tart is lit farms I haven't seen it before it's a freebie from Oes I'm most excited about the daywrecker menthol crosses I love that original diesel for meds an the menthol is pretty much a diesel og cross so the phenos should be gas an fuel.im hoping the bubba gives me that sweet chocolate funk the katsu is known for there should be exotics coming through .I wont run.the bubba cookies any more it's just not that great for mold in a greenhouse setting but the sour cookies I will grow again I will probably run a tw in.both pulls of the tarp I feel like this is a strain that will do well in a light dep methodology.

The arcata trainwreck is some of the best bud for depression PTSD and pain shes got great mold an insect resistance dad grew hybrids for years but I'm hoping my seeds are more pure I'm extremely familiar with the original clone an do know that s1 seeds of trainwreck are extremely small seeds an that's what I got so I'm pretty excited to roll out this ol school sativa with the pain killing properties of an indica.
She's a bit of a heirloom plant Trainwreck. That's great you have right seeds. Its always good to have a plant that is mold and insect resistant as it can get wet around here (when its not the never ending drought) and insects, lots of those about in the outdoors. I think the Aussie Bush weed from the streets of Nimbin, is a Satvia also, her buds are sparse, i got a bit of seed in the bud i bought and plan to grow it next spring. (3 seeds so a chance one is female)

She's a bit of a heirloom plant Trainwreck. That's great you have right seeds. Its always good to have a plant that is mold and insect resistant as it can get wet around here (when its not the never ending drought) and insects, lots of those about in the outdoors. I think the Aussie Bush weed from the streets of Nimbin, is a Satvia also, her buds are sparse, i got a bit of seed in the bud i bought and plan to grow it next spring. (3 seeds so a chance one is female)
My love for trainwreck has a lot to due with the genetics for sure there very similar to skunk number one but I consider tw to be a thai dom strain where skunk number 1 is more of an afghani dom plant .Like sk#1 ,trainwreck is also good for depression an is good for mental disorders. So many years my folks spent growing the wreck as med patients I'm happy to bring it back an try it outdoors in my greenie.

My love for trainwreck has a lot to due with the genetics for sure there very similar to skunk number one but I consider tw to be a thai dom strain where skunk number 1 is more of an afghani dom plant .Like sk#1 ,trainwreck is also good for depression an is good for mental disorders. So many years my folks spent growing the wreck as med patients I'm happy to bring it back an try it outdoors in my greenie.
That's awesome your parents used to grow Trainwreck, her name sounds like she is pretty strong in thc. Supposidly the Australia street weet has Thai originals , it's a sativa. That will be great to watch you grow Trainwreck

Back