Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

For the next round I've got a cheese ,bubbas breath ,2 skelly ogs I'm hoping for the glue sniffer to pop every single one of my skellys popped so it's not the method or the environment. Excited to see how the skelly performs in living coco.

Tried to get a pic before the hps went full power got a glue sniffer up for the next round in the veg closet with the cheese an the glue I will be running 2 sativa dom plants.
20210329_220814.jpg

Tried to get a pic before the hps went full power got a glue sniffer up for the next round in the veg closet with the cheese an the glue I will be running 2 sativa dom plants. View attachment 1302100
Looking good DJ:d5:.. Im missing your outside grow. :oops1: I do hope one day you'll be able to grow outside again:woody:...

Looking good DJ:d5:.. Im missing your outside grow. :oops1: I do hope one day you'll be able to grow outside again:woody:...
Me to friend this new law was meant to shut me an many of the other med growers who didn't have the money to buy the land from growing. I would have had to get permission to grow on property that isn't mine so instead I went underground that way I could carry on my research an obtain my meds .some day I hope to be back at it again.

Had to super crop the sour bubba her main cola was to close to the light an don't normally super crop this late in flower but had to rather then cook the main cola .

Attachments

• 20210330_220959.jpg
    20210330_220959.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Had to super crop the sour bubba her main cola was to close to the light an don't normally super crop this late in flower but had to rather then cook the main cola .
20210330_220959.jpg

Heres my seedlings an my teen bubba breath, an his younger girlfriends glue sniffer, cheese,2 skelly ogs .
20210331_123254.jpg

Subbed! This has been great to follow along.

@PlatinumGrows is interested in organic Coco
Thanks the more the merrier with maryjane. I created this style awhile ago an call it living coco cuz of the microbes is what I focus on an I thought how cool would a organic microbial hydroponics be one that doesn't need microbes added but creates it's own an with a the benefits of a super fast draining medium.

Cherry poptart with trics all the way to the end leaf an my blast chiller doing pretty close to the same a few days before week 4 I'm enjoying it with plans for improving an getting better plants through living coco !!!
20210403_215942.jpg
20210403_220024.jpg
20210403_220104.jpg

Back