Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Noticed some hermi action on the one of the cherry poptarts an the brass tacks .The thing is these plants are really happy so I checked my dark area an sure enough light was leaking through so I'm now light proofing to the best of my ability to get it really dark .The funny thing is that with outdoor light dep light would leak all the time due to unexpected natural occurrence an never a herm but its really gotta super dark indoors added another blanket to the entry way an taped the dep tarp I got over a window some more with white gorilla tape. Thinking about buying a white tarp an tacking it to the wall

:bighug: Dank brudda, what's gooood?! :passit: ...I'm late to the game here, but a game it is! ....Very impressive custom medium you have made bro', TLO soiless - :thumbsup: ... I bet that stuff breathes like a trick alright! And the plants are glowing with health...

As usual, a cool selection of cultivars in the line-up! I'm still waiting on some seeds, and not sure yet if an OD run is 100% do-able this year, but you know I'll bust my ass to make it so :eyebrows:... I'll be running mostly if not all custom crosses or well tested repro's this year, likely not a single commercial breeder this time...
My fuggin' head is spinning with the choices- :rofl: ... more on that later....

Hey did you see that LBH is in his own section now, and has some fem's available now? Photo's, mainly Haze crosses with some of his awesome auto's in the mix for speed- :coffee:... How does Green Poison F1Fv x auto Haze sound to you? :d5: ... I'm trying to see if he's game for testers and gratis grow&show seeds, so I'll let ya know....

Noticed some hermi action on the one of the cherry poptarts an the brass tacks .The thing is these plants are really happy so I checked my dark area an sure enough light was leaking through so I'm now light proofing to the best of my ability to get it really dark .The funny thing is that with outdoor light dep light would leak all the time due to unexpected natural occurrence an never a herm but its really gotta super dark indoors added another blanket to the entry way an taped the dep tarp I got over a window some more with white gorilla tape. Thinking about buying a white tarp an tacking it to the wall
:yoinks: the fork! really.... you know Dank, I've wondered that myself,... at my grow site there's house lights, neighbors goddamn OD light off and on, anything but clean dark,... never had hermies :shrug:... even later night perv'ing with a flashlight before I knew better didn't seem to bother them... A Now last season, somebody fired off some viable nanners because I'm finding the rare seed here and there in all 5 plants, with no clue who's the Daddy- :pimp::rofl:... talking 2-5 for each culitvar so far, that's it... Someday I'd like to run a mystery batch and see what comes of them! Also have 4 freebie seeds the seed bank fucks didn't bother to label, FFS... Who does that retarded shit anyway??
Could be cultivar dependent too, also duration, even color.... But better safe than sorry, cover that shizzle up!

That sucks Dank, but i wonder if sometimes its genetics, not sure though, not that much an expert grower yet. I had some light leaks friend in one of my grows, didnt seem to harm them. I know have the windows boarded at night with cardboard :rofl: it looks messy but keeps the light away

Hey my brother man out there on the west side.
Westside :biker:
You know buddy I've had light leaks by the dozens. In the outside light depth grow.
:bighug: Dank brudda, what's gooood?! :passit: ...I'm late to the game here, but a game it is! ....Very impressive custom medium you have made bro', TLO soiless - :thumbsup: ... I bet that stuff breathes like a trick alright! And the plants are glowing with health...

As usual, a cool selection of cultivars in the line-up! I'm still waiting on some seeds, and not sure yet if an OD run is 100% do-able this year, but you know I'll bust my ass to make it so :eyebrows:... I'll be running mostly if not all custom crosses or well tested repro's this year, likely not a single commercial breeder this time...

Hey did you see that LBH is in his own section now, and has some fem's available now? Photo's, mainly Haze crosses with some of his awesome auto's in the mix for speed- :coffee:... How does Green Poison F1Fv x auto Haze sound to you? :d5: ... I'm trying to see if he's game for testers and gratis grow&show seeds, so I'll let ya know....

:yoinks: the fork! really.... you know Dank, I've wondered that myself,... at my grow site there's house lights, neighbors goddamn OD light off and on, anything but clean dark,... never had hermies :shrug:... even later night perv'ing with a flashlight before I knew better didn't seem to bother them... A Now last season, somebody fired off some viable nanners because I'm finding the rare seed here and there in all 5 plants, with no clue who's the Daddy- :pimp::rofl:... talking 2-5 for each culitvar so far, that's it... Someday I'd like to run a mystery batch and see what comes of them! Also have 4 freebie seeds the seed bank fucks didn't bother to label, FFS... Who does that retarded shit anyway??
Could be cultivar dependent too, also duration, even color.... But better safe than sorry, cover that shizzle up!

I've got hundreds of pin holes all over in my tarp. I still haven't found a seed yet nor have I had hermaphrodite from that. But I've had plants that have hermaphrodite....just because they were born that way....and they can even came from the breeder that way. But my experience with light leaks have been 0. I can't contribute anything over the years that I've grown to light leaks and Hermes. I suppose it can happen...but I've never experienced that in the 5,000 some plants that I've grown in the last 8 years.

:pass:

Yes it was the brass tacks an the chem 91 is a notorious hermer I mean all the chems can do it .Maybe trying for an auto in the outdoor contest it would have to be super stealth tho but could possibly be done I will have to check out lbhs gear never run it before
.Still gotta get a glue sniffer above ground I didn't use my normal method an things have been off .Thanks for stopping in .

Hey my brother man out there on the west side.
Westside :biker:
You know buddy I've had light leaks by the dozens. In the outside light depth grow.

I've got hundreds of pin holes all over in my tarp. I still haven't found a seed yet nor have I had hermaphrodite from that. But I've had plants that have hermaphrodite....just because they were born that way....and they can even came from the breeder that way. But my experience with light leaks have been 0. I can't contribute anything over the years that I've grown to light leaks and Hermes. I suppose it can happen...but I've never experienced that in the 5,000 some plants that I've grown in the last 8 years.

:pass:
Yes its definitely a mystery I to have had pin holes an what not but never a full blown hermi this actually looked male an was extremely healthy so I'm definitely confused. I do know outdoor is more forgiving with light leaks ,its always something with farming thatbwhy I'm leery of so called master gardeners theres always a mystery or an unknown if you are doing this with thought an consideration I love learning this stuff .

That sucks Dank, but i wonder if sometimes its genetics, not sure though, not that much an expert grower yet. I had some light leaks friend in one of my grows, didnt seem to harm them. I know have the windows boarded at night with cardboard :rofl: it looks messy but keeps the light away
Genetics definitely plays a part that's foresure some plants are just stronger an some I think after being selfed for years have a tendency to produce seeds at the first sign of trouble well that's just a theory of mine .

Growing well but for about a week I've noticed broad mite damage but instead of taking my plants out an killing em like they do my plants are thriving an very lil damage is bein done I've actually seen more with white flys ,this is a mystery because it
20210319_215954.jpg
20210319_215946.jpg
shouldn't happen

Genetics definitely plays a part that's foresure some plants are just stronger an some I think after being selfed for years have a tendency to produce seeds at the first sign of trouble well that's just a theory of mine .
Maybe so Dank mate :pass: each plant is different, as soon as they get stressed they seed, seen that with autos a few times

White flies - fungus gnats are the main issue here and now some strange moth i keep chasing away laying weird eggs in a cocoon, i just rip the leaf off and squish the pillars, looking super healthy the plants friend for sure:woohoo1: maybe even resiliant to pests

The big one right next to the end wall sour bubba next to it blast chiller an the 2 cherry poptarts single shot of larger cherry poptarts
20210320_221047.jpg
20210320_221050.jpg

Back