Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Getting some fast growth I expect these ladys to explode in growth living coco sure is cool cant wait till I get flower on ,notice the sour bubba already showing bubba dominance I grew sour bubba ,bubba cookies, bubba breath ,an purple Afghan kush an a couple more bubba crosses always bubba dom ,bubba is obviously a worked line .its the lady on the end last pic
20210306_005121.jpg
20210306_005130.jpg

No worrys friend it's all love here ,trying to get this living coco perfected an really enjoying the process cuz it's based on me to nerd out an figure it out an so far I'm happy again an I'm thinking its going to go great .
Morning Dank ! That is great you are trying coco, i havent yet but i find its good for seedlings non canna plants to take root. An organic coco with organic nutes, coco is a bit cleaner than soil

Morning Dank ! That is great you are trying coco, i havent yet but i find its good for seedlings non canna plants to take root. An organic coco with organic nutes, coco is a bit cleaner than soil
Thanks friend this is living coco a style I created years ago its coco with microbes, sphagnum peat moss an worm castings then I add a whole list of dry amendments an sort of treat it like its soil except it runs through water fast like hydro an also has extremely effective drainage.I feed the microbes an the coco comes to life ,things like neem meal keep my microbes happy an also the dreaded fungus nat or any other insect stays away a lot of coco growers have trouble facing the fungus nat an a lil neem an there gone the whole living coco thing for me has been a great blessing because it gives a person a chance to run a living medium in a soiless substrate.

Thanks friend this is living coco a style I created years ago its coco with microbes, sphagnum peat moss an worm castings then I add a whole list of dry amendments an sort of treat it like its soil except it runs through water fast like hydro an also has extremely effective drainage.I feed the microbes an the coco comes to life ,things like neem meal keep my microbes happy an also the dreaded fungus nat or any other insect stays away a lot of coco growers have trouble facing the fungus nat an a lil neem an there gone the whole living coco thing for me has been a great blessing because it gives a person a chance to run a living medium in a soiless substrate.
Sounds wonderful your soil, heard from friends and forum growers about how coco has less pest and gnat issues. I find the gnat being a biggest issue for me, only way i control it outside is put stockings cut up over the top the pot for the seedlings, now i use talin, i think thats the name, not bti but micro crystals that cut up the gnats or maybe it swelled upside them, haha i forget. That is another plus the excellent drainage , maybe that is way the seedling mixes are mostly coco. Neem and Kelp is like a natural pest management and nutrients to the plants, i use it on top of the soil ( a good commerical brand, but would not beat home made super soils) Thanks friend for sharing how you make up your soil(coco). :pass:

Sounds wonderful your soil, heard from friends and forum growers about how coco has less pest and gnat issues. I find the gnat being a biggest issue for me, only way i control it outside is put stockings cut up over the top the pot for the seedlings, now i use talin, i think thats the name, not bti but micro crystals that cut up the gnats or maybe it swelled upside them, haha i forget. That is another plus the excellent drainage , maybe that is way the seedling mixes are mostly coco. Neem and Kelp is like a natural pest management and nutrients to the plants, i use it on top of the soil ( a good commerical brand, but would not beat home made super soils) Thanks friend for sharing how you make up your soil(coco). :pass:
No problem smokey I really enjoy what I do I'm happy to be back on afn on a more permanent basis I was mainly active pretty much spring an summer with out door but this indoor is year round.

A pick without the red from the hps I'm liking this lil flower room so far .

Attachments

• 20210306_221526.jpg
    20210306_221526.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
Brass tacks (the whitextk91) an my other ladies had a bubbas breath pop up just waiting on the others to germ.Getting fast growth I imagine these ladies should be good size
20210309_095939.jpg

Attachments

• 20210309_095914.jpg
    20210309_095914.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
Got a sherlock for 14$ at the only store in town a place where a guy sits at the counter an smokes cigarettes, literally stuck in a different time .I'm calling it the all seeing high
20210309_221710.jpg

Back