Dankerson's Closet

Late to you're party mate.
Great grow space you have and a great choice of strains.
I do like a mephisto genetic. I have used a few in my breeding and always look for more I can use.
Keeping a good eye on this mate. Love it. ❤️
Thanks man! Always glad to have you here. Still have a few beans of yours I plan to try out soon. Had my eyes on my skoosh or another lecter I have in the bank.
Here are the mephisto genetics I have
Have you grown any ? And Is there anything that stands out as a must have ?
Got a nice list of meph beans man! Can't go wrong with double grape, cdlc, forum stomper or samsquanch. Those are some of my all time favorites. I got mango smile on my list here soon, see a lot of great crosses with that one. Wanting to try fugue state at some point as well.

Close, I'm using Jack's RO with their bloom and finish bags for about 5 days each.

i really like jacks 312 scheme because that's what i modeled my first "diy" fertilizer after. was able to grow absolute monsters. i went looking for it to see if i could find the spreadsheet i made comparing different fert lines but instead i found gold, my first thread here, lol
i really have changed in the past years

edit: okay i think this was it:
N: 2.2960 g
P2o5: 2.2960 g
K2o: 4.5160 g
Ca: 0.9840 g
Mg: 1.0680 g
S: 1.2580 g
B: 0.0041 g
Cu: 0.0016 g
Fe: 0.0271 g
Mn: 0.0066 g
Mo: 0.0007 g
Zn: 0.0041 g
Fulvic Acid: 4.2 g

Last edited:
Thanks man! Always glad to have you here. Still have a few beans of yours I plan to try out soon. Had my eyes on my skoosh or another lecter I have in the bank.

Got a nice list of meph beans man! Can't go wrong with double grape, cdlc, forum stomper or samsquanch. Those are some of my all time favorites. I got mango smile on my list here soon, see a lot of great crosses with that one. Wanting to try fugue state at some point as well.
If you have my CONDEMNED it's a sour orange diesel kush x mango smile .
If you don't have it just ask 420autoflower.

There are a few I want to work on like the cdlc. The cdlc is dawg all day and I want to see if I can make it a higher producer .
I'm a indica lover through and through.
The grape sounds like a match to my slaughtered Lamb.

Thanks mate for sharing 👍

If you have my CONDEMNED it's a sour orange diesel kush x mango smile .
If you don't have it just ask 420autoflower.

There are a few I want to work on like the cdlc. The cdlc is dawg all day and I want to see if I can make it a higher producer .
I'm a indica lover through and through.
The grape sounds like a match to my slaughtered Lamb.

Thanks mate for sharing 👍
Man that sounds great! Been wanting to try both of those so a cross will be the best of both worlds. I'll have to reach out to him to get it into rotation soon.

Totally right about the CDLC, such a unique plant. Wasn't a huge fan of it on the Mephisto's Wedding but I can really see it shining through on the Ravenberry I just did. Makes me want to try out jammy doggers too haha.

But yeah of course man! Love your work, can't wait to see what you come up with.

The closet is really taking off! Getting a very nice strong smell when I open the door. Even the OSMH is starting to stretch out more. The rest are pretty hard into the beginning phases of flowering. They all only got about 6 days of bloom nutrients, think I'll cut that back to 4 or 5 days in the future as I started to notice ca deficiencies in a few. Overall all 5 are looking really healthy and doing great. Still doing some leaf defoliation sessions nightly. Anything covering a bud site or growing towards the center of the plant go. I also turned down the light about 5-10% as I noticed a bit of leaf praying.
PXL_20240803_031220575.MP.jpg

Old School Mango Haze - day 43 - little burned but honestly doing very well despite my mistakes. Getting a slightly diluted feed of around 300-330ppm compared to everyone else. Really started to see those tops peak out the last few days. Think it's finally done bushing out and starting to stretch out.
PXL_20240803_031238056.jpg

Double Grape - day 44 - doing excellent, slowing down a bit on the stretch. Already pouring our the frost as expected with this one. Snagged a few of its massive lower fans for cannagars, one of my go to strains for those.
PXL_20240803_031400798.jpg

Sundae Thumper - day 43 - this one has really caught up and is now the tallest in the room. Spreading it out and doing some minor defoliation has helped it a bunch. Very happy with the progress on this one.
PXL_20240803_031244839.jpg

Sour Stomper - day 38 - this one has really blown up in the past 3-4 days and stretched its legs. Turning out to be a good sized plant and is starting to stack up nicely.
PXL_20240803_031309363.jpg

Beary White - day 38 - an early flowering strain like they stated! This one is definitely done with the pre-flower stretching and is now completely into bloom. Such a nice easy plant to grow so far with very vigorous growth. If the bud ends up being as good as they claim I'll probably have to stock back up.
PXL_20240803_031332296.jpg

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend. :pass::toke:

Back