Dankerson's Closet

Hello everyone! The closet is still going good so I wanted to throw an update in. I'm feeding them every 2-3 days now, the OSMH is at about 300ppm but the rest are around 400ppm. I think I have been over watering them a bit as growth is a bit slow again and I'm still seeing some droop. I seem to do much better with the my rainscience bags so I think I'm going to switch back to them and keep these for any living soil runs I plan to do in the future. The BW seems to be doing the best out of all of them. Overall they all seem healthy and most are beginning to show signs of pre-flower, so we should see some stretch soon.
PXL_20240721_000418964.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for stopping by!

Hello everyone! The closet is still going good so I wanted to throw an update in. I'm feeding them every 2-3 days now, the OSMH is at about 300ppm but the rest are around 400ppm. I think I have been over watering them a bit as growth is a bit slow again and I'm still seeing some droop. I seem to do much better with the my rainscience bags so I think I'm going to switch back to them and keep these for any living soil runs I plan to do in the future. The BW seems to be doing the best out of all of them. Overall they all seem healthy and most are beginning to show signs of pre-flower, so we should see some stretch soon.
View attachment 1695246

Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for stopping by!
They’re really starting to take off bro. Lots of growth from just a few days ago. Your nice clean white floor will soon start to disappear. :mrgreen:
I remember how clean you always kept your 5x5’ :thumbsup:

Plants are moving along nicely. Looks like most of them have started their pre-flower stretch, especially Beary White! I'll probably start the week of bloom nutes with the next feed. OSMH looks to have straightened out thankfully, no more crispy leaves just a bit of tip burn. I have been cleaning up the sucker nodes and doing a bit of leaf tucking. Ready to start seeing some buds :eyebrows:
PXL_20240724_022415193~2.jpg

Gave the ladies their first dose of bloom nutrients yesterday. They all basically drank twice as much as they have been overnight. I already had to feed them again today, so guess that's a good sign! They are definitely in the stretching phase now. Did the first round of leaf defoliation on all of them today. Took quite a bit off the OSMH, just some regular defol on the rest. Everything is moving along great.
PXL_20240726_035800076.MP~2.jpg

Double Grape - day 36
PXL_20240726_032215934.jpg

Old School Mango Haze - day 35
PXL_20240726_032219425.jpg

Sundae Thumper - day 35
PXL_20240726_035557008.jpg

Sour Stomper - day 31
PXL_20240726_032237041.jpg

Beary White - day 31
PXL_20240726_032246518.jpg

Not quite as large as my plants normally are at this stage but still pretty happy overall with them. Thanks for stopping by everyone! :pass:

We are motoring into flowering now. The OSMH is the furthest behind but I see it starting to stretch out soon. I had to spread out the sundae Thumper as it was a bit crowded, other than that just some minor leaf pruning here and there to open up bud sites. They are all getting about 400 ppm/6.0ph of bloom nutes daily other than OSMH which is only up to about 350ppm. Will be switching back to RO feed in a few days. Overall happy with the progress, they are all doing very well and starting to fill up the space.
PXL_20240730_121645434.MP.jpg

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

We are motoring into flowering now. The OSMH is the furthest behind but I see it starting to stretch out soon. I had to spread out the sundae Thumper as it was a bit crowded, other than that just some minor leaf pruning here and there to open up bud sites. They are all getting about 400 ppm/6.0ph of bloom nutes daily other than OSMH which is only up to about 350ppm. Will be switching back to RO feed in a few days. Overall happy with the progress, they are all doing very well and starting to fill up the space.
View attachment 1697002
Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Nice Dank!
I think they’re up to par with other plants you’ve grown and they still have more stretch in them. Going to be a nice first run in your new custom grow room bro. :mrgreen:

Nice Dank!
I think they’re up to par with other plants you’ve grown and they still have more stretch in them. Going to be a nice first run in your new custom grow room bro. :mrgreen:
Thanks 420! I'm glad they caught up a bit. Turning out to be a nice run, should get a decent amount of bud :d5: :woohoo1:

Back