Dankerson's Closet

Rollin! Heck yea.

Dude, you've got to be pretty stoked. Sick grow space, cannatrol, that's some nice upgrades.
Thanks man, this is my favorite part of a grow. Usually not a bunch to do and it's when the hard work really starts to show.

I'm very excited with all my new gadgets. I do a lot of automation at work so being able to do it here was really fun. It's nice to be able to get it all setup and let it do its thing. The fam eats up most of my time now a days so anything that cuts out the more tedious parts like drying/curing and environment monitoring is a win for me.

Now if I could just find a way to get myself out of trim jail... Lol. I don't have the heart to put any of the good stuff in my big bowl trimmer.

Hello Everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend. The closest has started to turn up the gas both metaphorically and physically, getting a nice whif when I open up the door now. And they are noticably getting bigger each day.Think my next watering I'm going to start feeding, should be a good time as I'll be at about 3-4 weeks. Been doing some jacks deadbug treatment around the room borders as well since the bug activity is higher than I'd like.
All of them but the OSMH have shown sex so right on schedule. I think I'm going to leave all 5 alone and not top this round. I have more vertical space available than horizontal so it makes more sense. I still plan to defoliate and do minor leaf tucking/training but that's about it. Here's how it's all looking this evening.
PXL_20240714_000114011.MP.jpg

Double Grape - day 24 - doing very well, bit droopy the past couple days but nothing I'm too worried about yet. Should start stretching soon!
PXL_20240714_000121310.jpg

Old School Mango Haze - day 23 - staying true to its description and staying squat/building out the lower nodes before stretching out. Finally started to see a bit of vertical growth today, reminds me of my strawberry nuggets. No sex yet but it looks close so in the next couple days I'd imagine.
PXL_20240714_000126102.jpg

Sundae Thumper - day 23 - doing much better and is back on track. Liking the overall structure just wish it was easier to leaf tuck for the lower nodes.
PXL_20240714_000135562.jpg

Sour Stomper - day 19 - this one has recovered nicely as well. Still a bit small but overall great structure/growth rate now. A bit droopy, I think due to too much light but I think it will grow out of it. Swapped places with ST just so it gets a bit less light.
PXL_20240714_000141477.jpg

Beary White - day 19 - a surprise standout so far. This one is growing very vigorously and I'm really liking the structure. Maybe I should just switch to the 2 gals lol
PXL_20240714_000148750.jpg

Getting the hang of this watering with the new bags more, the plants definitely suffered for my learning curve a bit but that part seems to be behind me and now I'm better prepared for the next round. Definitely more time in between waterings like I was aiming for.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great week.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to throw in a quick update. The ladies are all doing very well, very happy with the progress now. All 5 have sexed and it appears they are getting ready to start stretching out.
I am increasing their watering frequency as they are getting a bit more thirsty the past few days. Still at about every 2-3 days rather than everyday at this point like with my RS bags. I started a 240ppm 6.2ph feed yesterday so now I'm on my clf schedule with Jacks RO and will slowly increase the ppms to about 500-550, which ends up being about 1/2 strength on their feed chart. I will use the bloom and finish bags at about the same ppm for a week as the schedule calls for.
I turned the light down just a little bit more as they were getting more droopy than I liked towards the end of the light cycle and they're only getting taller. I have also been pretty aggressively leaf tucking to get some light to the lower nodes, only one making that hard is the OSMH but it's slowly starting to spread out.
PXL_20240716_123421646.MP.jpg

Getting the next run lined up and couldn't help myself yesterday and grabbed some mephistoreoz on the new drop, it looked too good not to try. I'm hoping I get the Oreo cookies freebie with it. Forum stomper is one of our favorites. I planned to start a perpetual setup here soon since I have the cannatrol. Rather than trying to pick strains that finish about 8 days apart, I might plant two together if I have a quicker one. Won't start that till I get back from a trip I have planned here in the fall so more to come on that.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Stay classy

prosocialites.gif

Well mephisto was not lying about OSMH being a sensitive plant. I noticed an issue yesterday with some brown spots on the edge of the older fans and it spread quickly. I'm glad I caught it early and was able to react. I'm thinking it was excess P by the looks of it, or some secondary lockout. Not quite sure.
PXL_20240717_135616233.jpg
PXL_20240717_135609143.jpg

Earlier yesterday I flushed the pot with about 3/4 gallons of 410ppm 6.3ph feed. When I checked it later last night I noticed a bit of tip burn and also a few small brown spots on the DG as well and my spidey senses started tingling
spidey-senses.gif

So I went ahead and flushed all of them including the OSMH again with a lighter feed of 350ppm 6.1ph and some yucca. I went pretty excessive on this one just to be extra safe. I don't normally do this when I switch to my feed schedule but I figured better safe than sorry. I may not have been watering enough initially to flush everything out and get it to more of an equilibrium with the feeds.

This morning they were all looking much better and more perky, most had a lot of growth on them. The tip burn on the OSMH has receded and it seems to still be growing despite. Not sure if I've solved the issue with the spots but I'm hoping I'm in a better place now.
PXL_20240717_135726733.jpg

I checked Mephs website again on the OSMH and it says it won't need much feed till about 5 weeks, wishing l had held off before feeding but I'm hoping it'll rebound now. Something to note for the future.

Well mephisto was not lying about OSMH being a sensitive plant. I noticed an issue yesterday with some brown spots on the edge of the older fans and it spread quickly. I'm glad I caught it early and was able to react. I'm thinking it was excess P by the looks of it, or some secondary lockout. Not quite sure.
View attachment 1694595View attachment 1694596
Earlier yesterday I flushed the pot with about 3/4 gallons of 410ppm 6.3ph feed. When I checked it later last night I noticed a bit of tip burn and also a few small brown spots on the DG as well and my spidey senses started tingling
View attachment 1694603
So I went ahead and flushed all of them including the OSMH again with a lighter feed of 350ppm 6.1ph and some yucca. I went pretty excessive on this one just to be extra safe. I don't normally do this when I switch to my feed schedule but I figured better safe than sorry. I may not have been watering enough initially to flush everything out and get it to more of an equilibrium with the feeds.

This morning they were all looking much better and more perky, most had a lot of growth on them. The tip burn on the OSMH has receded and it seems to still be growing despite. Not sure if I've solved the issue with the spots but I'm hoping I'm in a better place now.
View attachment 1694604

I checked Mephs website again on the OSMH and it says it won't need much feed till about 5 weeks, wishing l had held off before feeding but I'm hoping it'll rebound now. Something to note for the future.
They are looking great Dank. :thumbsup:
I wouldn’t worry too much about a few leaves with spots on them as they are looking very healthy overall.

Back