Dankerson's Closet

Nice man yours is looking great! Can't go wrong with double grape, love the giant fans she pushes out. Already snagged a few for some cannagars :pass:
Thanks man. You got nice setup. So clean. I love double grape. This one showed sex alittle later then the others I grown. And Im not much for training anymore but she was begging for it. I been eyeing up photon pharms dgkb. Double grape kongs breathe. Won best autoflower in a cup recently. And grown a few of there strain and there fire.

Thanks man. You got nice setup. So clean. I love double grape. This one showed sex alittle later then the others I grown. And Im not much for training anymore but she was begging for it. I been eyeing up photon pharms dgkb. Double grape kongs breathe. Won best autoflower in a cup recently. And grown a few of there strain and there fire.
Thanks man! My OCD is satisfied with it :crying:
And yeah this one is turning out to be a quicker one for me as well, I think it might even beat out the sour stomper by the looks of it.
I just checked out the DGKB, that looks real nice. Haven't tried any photon pharms stuff but that cross is one I could get down with. Can't go wrong with a meph and roc cross. If you end up grabbing some tag me when you start em!

Thanks man! My OCD is satisfied with it :crying:
And yeah this one is turning out to be a quicker one for me as well, I think it might even beat out the sour stomper by the looks of it.
I just checked out the DGKB, that looks real nice. Haven't tried any photon pharms stuff but that cross is one I could get down with. Can't go wrong with a meph and roc cross. If you end up grabbing some tag me when you start em!
Will do buddy. My double grape is actually slower this round. In turn might get a nice size plant. All the others I grown sexed like day 14 or some shit. This one was like 20 or 21. And I recommend getting yourself some of photons gear. Hes got fire. And breeds with only fire. Got one of his queens mace going. Thats got queens banner and douple grape slurricane. And just planted a frozen kong seed should be see life here soon. Plus the dude is a great guy. Reached out to me and sent some me a care package and got my name on some orders from DC Seed Exchange. I think you get auto freebies with auto orders now. Always sent photos. I said something on instagram to dc about how they should send auto freebies with auto orders and he said wish I could then photon hit me up saying that hes going to make it so if you order autos you get auto freebies. And supposedly the first 100 orders where going to have a card saying brought to you buy shugrows afn and presenting photon pharms. Or along them lines. Not sure if it really happened or not but still cool to get recognition. By the breeder at minimum. Sorry for the rant. Cool little story anyway.

Thanks 420! I'm glad they caught up a bit. Turning out to be a nice run, should get a decent amount of bud :d5: :woohoo1:
They will definitely catch up. I just grew 2 that were 12 inches shorter than the Grape Walkers around day 35ish and finished totally level. Real crazy growth during flower.

Edit—my bad because no way those are day 35ish, closer to day 50ish

Last edited:
Check this out bro…front right and back left are the DG and pics are 7 days apart. I thought it was crazy growth anyways lol might be hard to tell from the pics
IMG_0181.png
IMG_0180.png

Will do buddy. My double grape is actually slower this round. In turn might get a nice size plant. All the others I grown sexed like day 14 or some shit. This one was like 20 or 21. And I recommend getting yourself some of photons gear. Hes got fire. And breeds with only fire. Got one of his queens mace going. Thats got queens banner and douple grape slurricane. And just planted a frozen kong seed should be see life here soon. Plus the dude is a great guy. Reached out to me and sent some me a care package and got my name on some orders from DC Seed Exchange. I think you get auto freebies with auto orders now. Always sent photos. I said something on instagram to dc about how they should send auto freebies with auto orders and he said wish I could then photon hit me up saying that hes going to make it so if you order autos you get auto freebies. And supposedly the first 100 orders where going to have a card saying brought to you buy shugrows afn and presenting photon pharms. Or along them lines. Not sure if it really happened or not but still cool to get recognition. By the breeder at minimum. Sorry for the rant. Cool little story anyway.
Hell yeah man I'll have to check him out for sure!
Dank: Must be nice to have a room and not a tent. Camping is good but a structure is better! Good luck , we’ll be watching.
Thanks Paul! Yeah it's definitely been a journey with it but overall now that it's setup and going I'm happier with it compared to my tent. Should last quite a while and it's very discreet.
Check this out bro…front right and back left are the DG and pics are 7 days apart. I thought it was crazy growth anyways lol might be hard to tell from the picsView attachment 1697303View attachment 1697304
Yeah man those took off! I'm starting to see that with a few of them now. Hope mine end up looking as good :pass: :d5: I'm around day 43 right now so I should start seeing a lot of action!

Late to you're party mate.
Great grow space you have and a great choice of strains.
I do like a mephisto genetic. I have used a few in my breeding and always look for more I can use.
Keeping a good eye on this mate. Love it. ❤️

Back