Dankerson's Closet

Thanks Wayne! Glad to have you along for the ride. :pass: I hope you've been doing well.
Thanks dank. I’ve been well and busy. Summer is a fun time in Oregon. All sorts of crops growing outside. Tomatoes just starting to ripen and we have an endless supply of cukes and zucchini.
How’s the kiddos? Mine just turned 4 and she’s still a handful. But damn cute too.

Thanks dank. I’ve been well and busy. Summer is a fun time in Oregon. All sorts of crops growing outside. Tomatoes just starting to ripen and we have an endless supply of cukes and zucchini.
How’s the kiddos? Mine just turned 4 and she’s still a handful. But damn cute too.
Good to hear it! Sounds like you have a great haul this season. Giving me a bit of motivation to get my outdoor garden together lol. The kids are doing great, my oldest is starting preschool already. Can't believe it, she's my little princess despite the attitude haha. Always keeping it interesting though, wouldn't want it any other way.

The ladies are all looking pretty good! Smell is getting stronger daily and the buds are starting to get larger and build out some frost. I noticed a bit more nutrient burn than I like and the Sundae Thumper started throwing out some three finger leaves so I backed the feed off by about 50ppms. Sitting around 380ppms of feed daily at this point. They are all drinking close to 3/4 a gallon each daily other than the OSMH. It's only being fed every other day at 280-300ppms.
PXL_20240806_031713894.jpg
PXL_20240806_031434081.MP.jpg

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

So the plant will occasionally throw out late three fingered leaves if the feed is too strong? I’ve had it happen a few times but never gave it much thought because every plant for over two years has had the exact same feed and light schedule. Sensitive beans I suppose. Room looks great man! I’m happy your back growmie I’ve always loved following your grows ✌🏻

So the plant will occasionally throw out late three fingered leaves if the feed is too strong? I’ve had it happen a few times but never gave it much thought because every plant for over two years has had the exact same feed and light schedule. Sensitive beans I suppose. Room looks great man! I’m happy your back growmie I’ve always loved following your grows ✌🏻
Thanks man! I appreciate it, glad to have you along. And yeah it's more so related to stress than just excess feed. Believe @Mossy is the one who told me about that?

Had a busy night in the closet tonight. I knew I was going to have to do some heavy defoliation on the OSMH and decided it was time. It's hard enough maneuvering back there so I decided to schwazz it completely. Took forever but it should help it not be a larf fest. Overall all 5 are doing great! Still sitting around 380ppms/6.0ph feed. Starting to bulk up fast!
PXL_20240809_044621658.jpg

Double Grape - day 50 - Frosting up like crazy! It's even starting to rival the sundae thumper on height. Cruising right along without any issues. Get a sweet grape smell like usual.
PXL_20240809_040211866.jpg

Old School Mango Haze - day 49 - Did the full schwazz like I mentioned. Was wayyyy too bushy, would have had so much larf or worse, mold. I expect it to recover well, and start packing on the buds. I switched it back over to bloom feed for a few days as I think I may have hit that a bit early on this one before. Still sitting around 310ppms feed.
PXL_20240809_035519906.jpg

Sundae Thumper - day 49 - Still stretching out a bit, doing excellent. Noticed quite a bit of trich build up in the last few days. Smells like sweet berries right now.
PXL_20240809_035526667.jpg

Sour Stomper - day 45 - I definitely shouldn't have underestimated this one. Thought it was going to be one of the smaller ones but man was it determined to prove me wrong. Definitely the largest in the room right now. It's all stretched out and powering into flower. Doing Excellent.
PXL_20240809_040525740.MP.jpg

Beary White - day 45 - You can definitely tell this one started flowering a bit before the others. Buds are considerably larger, starting to get pretty frosty as well. Doing minor defoliation here and there but overall this one has been very easy going.
PXL_20240809_040510632.jpg

Can't wait to start seeing some fat buds in there. :woohoo1: Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great weekend.

Had a busy night in the closet tonight. I knew I was going to have to do some heavy defoliation on the OSMH and decided it was time. It's hard enough maneuvering back there so I decided to schwazz it completely. Took forever but it should help it not be a larf fest. Overall all 5 are doing great! Still sitting around 380ppms/6.0ph feed. Starting to bulk up fast!
View attachment 1699132
Double Grape - day 50 - Frosting up like crazy! It's even starting to rival the sundae thumper on height. Cruising right along without any issues. Get a sweet grape smell like usual.
View attachment 1699137

Old School Mango Haze - day 49 - Did the full schwazz like I mentioned. Was wayyyy too bushy, would have had so much larf or worse, mold. I expect it to recover well, and start packing on the buds. I switched it back over to bloom feed for a few days as I think I may have hit that a bit early on this one before. Still sitting around 310ppms feed.
View attachment 1699133

Sundae Thumper - day 49 - Still stretching out a bit, doing excellent. Noticed quite a bit of trich build up in the last few days. Smells like sweet berries right now.
View attachment 1699134

Sour Stomper - day 45 - I definitely shouldn't have underestimated this one. Thought it was going to be one of the smaller ones but man was it determined to prove me wrong. Definitely the largest in the room right now. It's all stretched out and powering into flower. Doing Excellent.
View attachment 1699136

Beary White - day 45 - You can definitely tell this one started flowering a bit before the others. Buds are considerably larger, starting to get pretty frosty as well. Doing minor defoliation here and there but overall this one has been very easy going. View attachment 1699135

Can't wait to start seeing some fat buds in there. :woohoo1: Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great weekend.
Looking good in there Dank. Clean and tidy as usual. Great job on the defoliation and Schwazz. Fat buds are right around the corner bro. :mrgreen:

Looking good in there Dank. Clean and tidy as usual. Great job on the defoliation and Schwazz. Fat buds are right around the corner bro. :mrgreen:
Thanks man! Fingers crossed on that one. It's still looking great today so it rebounded nicely. Every other time I've schwazzed they produced above average. No more pesky leaves in the way lol :pass:

Hello everyone! Been a little bit since the last update. Have been busy as ever. The plants are doing pretty good. I think I may have gotten a bit low on my ph and started to cause some issues with the double grape. It's throwing out tons of frost but not bulking up at all. I've upped the pH a bit and they seem to be doing better.
PXL_20240816_030252931.jpg

Beary White
PXL_20240816_025821208.jpg

Sour Stomper
PXL_20240816_025813306.MP.jpg

Sundae Thumper
PXL_20240816_025801685.jpg

Old School Mango Haze
PXL_20240816_025752525.jpg

Double Grape
PXL_20240816_025742395.jpg

Decided to make the jump into coco/hydro and try out autopots! Have one of their 5gal geopots w/ an air dome on the way. I'm going to give that a try with some cannacoco and I'm going to switch to jacks 321. Not liking the RO, too heavy on the N. Excited to try it all out!

Back