Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

Looking great @auto noob , smart to keep an eye on the N tox using Tangs Schedule, I had a bit last run using it. What Cal Mag sup are you using? :thumbsup:

Is that the AN schedule mate? AN nutes are full of N! I think they must get some sort of N subsidy off the government :crying:

I start to phase out the Grow element of the nutes as soon as I start adding the Bloom part and try to end up with no more Grow for the last few weeks. Too much N can play havoc with flowering I have learned from people on here.

i
I wanna see what they're gonna do in the stretch
feel the same waiting for the day i open up the tent and boom 5ft tree:crying: but seriosly i think mine is starting to get a move on now seen some good vertical growth in the last two days its quite exciteing trying untested genetics anything could happen :pass:

Is that the AN schedule mate? AN nutes are full of N! I think they must get some sort of N subsidy off the government :crying:

I start to phase out the Grow element of the nutes as soon as I start adding the Bloom part and try to end up with no more Grow for the last few weeks. Too much N can play havoc with flowering I have learned from people on here.
il keep that in mind im going quite easy on the nutes this time round still only giving them 1ml/L a+b every second watering

DAY 25
IMG_20170911_135357.jpg
IMG_20170911_135420.jpg
IMG_20170911_135449.jpg
CREME BUBBLY looking good starting to stretch now a small bit iv broken a few fan leafs while tucking i think il defoliate her on day 30 tidy her up a bit
:pass:

Back