Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Nice work as usual. For me, Mango Smile is the only one of the 4 Sativa/Haze drop worth doing. Hubba is just way too big and not dense enough for its size IMO. You will have a really nice harvest after you chop the rest! Peace, slow

Thanks for stopping by, Master Slow. It’s right what you‘re saying. It was interesting to grow HBH but she‘s too big for a 3x3, at least with my grow style. I liked Mango Smile better, too. Out of the sativa drop Pink Panama is the one I‘m less interested in and most probably I won‘t give her a chance even having 2 seeds in stock. Not quite sure but maybe I will give SuperOrange Haze someday a try, planting 2 of them in the Earthbox in order to see how 2 plants will perform in it grown simultaneously.

Talking about the sativa drop: The quality is outstanding as always with Mephisto and maybe it‘s just up to me but the high is too balanced for being called sativa.

Thanks for stopping by, Master Slow. It’s right what you‘re saying. It was interesting to grow HBH but she‘s too big for a 3x3, at least with my grow style. I liked Mango Smile better, too. Out of the sativa drop Pink Panama is the one I‘m less interested in and most probably I won‘t give her a chance even having 2 seeds in stock. Not quite sure but maybe I will give SuperOrange Haze someday a try, planting 2 of them in the Earthbox in order to see how 2 plants will perform in it grown simultaneously.

Talking about the sativa drop: The quality is outstanding as always with Mephisto and maybe it‘s just up to me but the high is too balanced for being called sativa.
I liked Super Orange Haze, its the smallest of the 4. Pink Panama was my least favorite. I had 2 Mango Smiles, the one was more uppy. So many factors on Autos, and different phenos make it hard to dial in the exact plant you like the best. And lets just be honest...finding a true Sativa is hard these days. Most strains are hybrids of some sort, so its hard to nail down a true Sativa Auto. Peace, slow

Hubbabubba Haze finished

...was a breeze to cultivate. Normal growth during the first 4 weeks, then during stretch she speeded up and showed a extraordinary growth until the end of the stretch (day 52) ... she was nearly too big to fit in my 3x3. Beeing a sativa, she doesn‘t want to much nutes (specially N), so I fed her 20% less base nutes than usual which was fine.
Smell during grow is present but not as stinky as Mango Smile f.e.. The smoke is smooth and the flavor just like the smell: Bubblegum with a hint of pepper.
Due to her size I chopped her in two legs, first on day 84 and second on day 94 (most trichomes were cloudy, no amber).

harvest: day 84 - 113gr
day 94 - 229gr.

dry weight: 342gr / 12 oz.

Thank you @stan_mephisto / Mitch and team for these awesome genetics! :slap:

81364DD6-2958-4B87-A626-520A510C12F3.jpeg
2156D47C-35F3-4FDE-9B2C-684401C25EA0.jpeg
BE529204-1DCA-47DD-8D13-6A558D1B6ACC.jpeg
F9E8D70D-341D-4B5C-BDD5-1C8BD4FE8EAE.jpeg

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Last edited:
Back