Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

HBH at D14 and CC at D12. HBH has a mutated leaf:shrug:
8DA6E666-DF50-4A1E-84D2-047B4BE2BE85.jpeg
778C5156-3EEB-4350-8948-65A529E5E994.jpeg

I did my first attempt with ice water extraction using NCH fresh frozen. Not much, but I’m encouraged. Hand pressed using candle heat on my hand, not full melt, but good enough to sample.
F11A3701-22C5-4429-B61C-B3A93778350A.jpeg

HBH at D14 and CC at D12. HBH has a mutated leaf:shrug:
View attachment 1195497View attachment 1195498
I did my first attempt with ice water extraction using NCH fresh frozen. Not much, but I’m encouraged. Hand pressed using candle heat on my hand, not full melt, but good enough to sample.
View attachment 1195499

I see nothing to be worried about ... everything fine with your plants! :thumbsup: Do you water close to the plants or more at the border of your pots? Soil looks quite dry ... less around the stems.

Lovely your „green sphere“ ...nice one! :d5:

I see nothing to be worried about ... everything fine with your plants! :thumbsup: Do you water close to the plants or more at the border of your pots? Soil looks quite dry ... less around the stems.

Lovely your „green sphere“ ...nice one! :d5:

Thanks Bud! I water close to the drip line of the plant, about an inch in from the edge of the pot. An inch down in the soil it is very moist. I always try to get the roots to hunt.

Thanks Bud! I water close to the drip line of the plant, about an inch in from the edge of the pot. An inch down in the soil it is very moist. I always try to get the roots to hunt.

Perfect! The right watering routine is crucial during the first 4 weeks and -to be honest- was my major problem when I started with autos. Happy you have your stuff dialed in ... and don‘t worry about HBH and the mutated leaf ..that means nothing at all.

I shouldn't have tried any of that ball before posting "my" grow update, I was on the wrong thread:dizzy::funny: Man I'm sorry:biggrin: didn't mean to hijack. Anyway, yea the HBH is my ugly duckling.

I shouldn't have tried any of that ball before posting "my" grow update, I was on the wrong thread:dizzy::funny: Man I'm sorry:biggrin: didn't mean to hijack. Anyway, yea the HBH is my ugly duckling.

No problem, bro! I don‘t feel hijacked at all ... Always open to talk, discuss, help ....
You are always welcome:bighug:

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Chop-chop-chop ...

I did a partial harvest on day 84. only the tops were cut, the lowers needed more time. It was on the (very) early side and certainly I sacrificed weight but I want to see/feel the differences to the flowers of the second harvest, which are riper than the first ones. Final harvest will be tomorrow on day 94.

Here some pics, have fun :jointman:

30C6051E-4C43-4562-A7E3-64196B31AF5C.jpeg
588ACB91-6F04-44F2-8F50-ABCB479E6E8A.jpeg
9DEDF4C0-738C-43F8-9D5C-0F11824720E9.jpeg

Dry weight first leg: 113 gr.

Buds are more fluffy than the flowers of Mango Smile. Sweet bubblegum with a hint of pepper. Very nice smoke, not harsh at all.

Last edited:
Back