Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Your English is spot on dude, no worries there at all.
Have to agree, seems like everyone has some bit of love or advice to give in here, its great!
Theres a shot of my set up. Had some terrible troubles for awhile with air flow and Cal deficiencies. All back on track now though :woohoo:

Good to hear that things are dialed in, now. :thumbsup: What kind of water do you use?
BTW it seems to me that you should keep an eye on light intensity (leafs are curled too much IMO). Too much light can bleach leafs and often there appear spots as indication of an Cal def. If that‘s the case, raising nutes potentially make things worse ... decreasing light intensity would be the key! But that‘s just an opinion.

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Last edited:
Just regular tap water that I leave out for a couple days. I PH the water but dont have instruments for EC/PPM, probably should invest in something for it.
Appreciate you telling me that bro...that could be the problem I have had all along!!:doh:
Didnt realise intensity showed itself in that way. I will raise the light up another bit...or do you suggest keeping it at that height but lower intensity via the Meanwell driver?
Thank you dude

Just regular tap water that I leave out for a couple days. I PH the water but dont have instruments for EC/PPM, probably should invest in something for it.
Appreciate you telling me that bro...that could be the problem I have had all along!!:doh:
Didnt realise intensity showed itself in that way. I will raise the light up another bit...or do you suggest keeping it at that height but lower intensity via the Meanwell driver?
Thank you dude

I don’t use tap water due to it’s poor quality in my region but fortunately there‘s a suitable public water source close to my home. My water in use has an EC = 0,1 which is too low for my taste, so I use CalMag to raise it up to 0,4 before each watering and/or before adding any nutes. Never had Cal/Mag issues ever since. EC-Meters aren‘t very expensive but a good idea if you want to have control over the feeding of your plants.

In this current grow I pushed the HBH to the limit (light intensity) and I‘ve slightly overdone it, as well. Most important is to react properly and immediately which was to reduce light intensity, in my case. Doesn‘t matter how you do it (height/driver).
And for future grows it‘s likely a good advice to keep an eye on it and always react as soon as possible. You can’t repair the damage but avoid things getting worse.

IMHO it makes no sense to push plants too hard before they stop their stretch. Then it’s the right moment to bring lights every day an inch closer and stop it (better back up a tat) at the first signs of light stress (@Waira published an awesome thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...panded-to-include-other-issues-as-well.43164/
Same with fertilizers ..less is often more! If you plan to apply LST and/or HST, it‘s even more important to avoid to stress them additionally.

Last edited:
Count me in.looking perfect in here.ur cobs have grown u a beauty.the power of.cobs defo.under estimated.keep doing what ur doing all the best and happy growing every1;)

I will be investing in an EC reader in the next few days, its amazing how many levels of grower experience there are, always room for improvement.
Thanks for the link, invaluable info in there!
I have raised the light and will monitor the younger two, try to get the distance spot on and I've been giving the younger ladies a much lighter dose of nutes for awhile now, as you say less is more.
Really appreciate you taking the time to help out man:bighug:

I will be investing in an EC reader in the next few days, its amazing how many levels of grower experience there are, always room for improvement.
Thanks for the link, invaluable info in there!
I have raised the light and will monitor the younger two, try to get the distance spot on and I've been giving the younger ladies a much lighter dose of nutes for awhile now, as you say less is more.
Really appreciate you taking the time to help out man:bighug:
With the right soil.all.u need in veg is water;) and teach urself to use ur eyes only is best.oldschool way as nature intented;). Less is always best.and always happy to help.happy growing every1;)

With the right soil.all.u need in veg is water;) and teach urself to use ur eyes only is best.oldschool way as nature intented;). Less is always best.and always happy to help.happy growing every1;)
Thanks for your insight pal, I have definitely come to realise that less is more with these girls. Appreciate your help :d5:

Day 74 ... very nice smell of bubblegum and somehow „oldschool“ which I like. Guess she will finish around day 85. Don‘t like amber on autos, even less on sativas. She‘s still drinking 5 l/day, light feeding 2-5-4. Will start with pure water in a couple of days.

2B32FB47-6CA6-4EF0-AD84-36422B1589E1.jpeg
990A5890-7339-48E8-9137-9DB6B61B4BF4.jpeg
4AB1BE03-3C58-41DB-BBF5-4918AEEF128D.jpeg
9CB9BEA4-7FED-45F4-8CE8-4C9585D78D49.jpeg
6F807A2E-BBDC-4BC7-ABCC-5189828ADF83.jpeg
7B1739A5-EA24-480C-837D-5925F43419F6.jpeg
3D029018-17C3-4D4B-BC8C-CADAE7A8AA46.jpeg
B1C01B3C-8700-46C6-94FE-60048D288B51.jpeg

.. pics shot with my new phone ..... surprisingly a quite good quality :cooldance:

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

One of the reasons I went for the HBSS was due to, what I hope will be, the nostalgic smell/taste of the bubblegum that I had on a trip to Amsterdam in the late 90's.
Amazing pics buddy:worship:

One of the reasons I went for the HBSS was due to, what I hope will be, the nostalgic smell/taste of the bubblegum that I had on a trip to Amsterdam in the late 90's.
Amazing pics buddy:worship:

Thank‘s, bro. :pass: If you love oldschool bubblegum then you should try out this one, too. Smell is similar to HBBSS but a bit more on the spicy side .... really a nice fragrance but not a stinker at all.

Back