Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Overview

View attachment 1069394

Fantasmo Express day 36 fbs

This girl is quite well trained so canopy is even. She's stretching nicely, growing at a good rate. I was very busy during the last weeks and didn't realize a starting Mg def. :wall: now I raised MagneCal from 0,4 to 1,0ml/l and I think/hope she'll be fine.

View attachment 1069395
View attachment 1069396

Ghost Toof day 68 fbs

I guess she will take another 2 weeks to be chopped. Stopped the base nutes some days ago, now she's fed just with Overdrive and Carboload at 1ml/l each ... will switch to plain water during next week. Smell gets stronger day by day .. very sweet with hints of lime ... absolutely divine! :jointman:

View attachment 1069397
View attachment 1069399

View attachment 1069400 View attachment 1069401

View attachment 1069402 View attachment 1069403
View attachment 1069404

View attachment 1069405 View attachment 1069406

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Some nice work, good lookers!

LOVE growing so the break won‘t be too long.

And your LOVE shows ...... The Grow is the BEST Part.

Some nice work, good lookers!

And your LOVE shows ...... The Grow is the BEST Part.

Thanks OB! You‘re absolutely right in what you‘re saying.... growing is the best part of the story. Due to an illness I lost my job 5 years ago ... it took more than a year to get back on my feet. Unfortunately I‘m over 50 years old so it was hard to find a new job (I wrote nearly 500 applications during the last 4 years). You can certainly imagine the relief when I finally got one. Even so, I felt sad having to stop growing my little babies.

Therefore I made however the calculation without my wife!

She was never interested in growing weed but she doesn‘t like the idea of me stopping it either. So last night, when we were talking about it, she offered me to take care of it during the days I‘ll be on the road! I will adjust my setup to make things easier for her:

- 1 plant/grow instead of 4, but I‘ll use a bigger airpot (20l / 5gal) and use more coco in my mix (50% instead of 33%)
- Feeding will be prepared for the days I‘m not at home
- clear instructions for each day
- germination, transplanting, topping, training, ... will be done by me

... now I feel just like :baby: .... I LOVE you, my sweetheart!!! [HASHTAG]#bestwifeforever[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Thanks OB! You‘re absolutely right in what you‘re saying.... growing is the best part of the story. Due to an illness I lost my job 5 years ago ... it took more than a year to get back on my feet. Unfortunately I‘m over 50 years old so it was hard to find a new job (I wrote nearly 500 applications during the last 4 years). You can certainly imagine the relief when I finally got one. Even so, I felt sad having to stop growing my little babies.

Therefore I made however the calculation without my wife!

She was never interested in growing weed but she doesn‘t like the idea of me stopping it either. So last night, when we were talking about it, she offered me to take care of it during the days I‘ll be on the road! I will adjust my setup to make things easier for her:

- 1 plant/grow instead of 4, but I‘ll use a bigger airpot (20l / 5gal) and use more coco in my mix (50% instead of 33%)
- Feeding will be prepared for the days I‘m not at home
- clear instructions for each day
- germination, transplanting, topping, training, ... will be done by me

... now I feel just like :baby: .... I LOVE you, my sweetheart!!! [HASHTAG]#bestwifeforever[/HASHTAG]

Been with my Love since September of 1971 and married September 1973 so I hear ya, love ya sweetheart, she helps when I have to go away on biz - which happened once during my recent grow, she did well .....

Tough to hear you submitted so many applications - what field you in?

Keep it lite!

Been with my Love since September of 1971 and married September 1973 so I hear ya, love ya sweetheart, she helps when I have to go away on biz - which happened once during my recent grow, she did well .....

Tough to hear you submitted so many applications - what field you in?

Keep it lite!

I‘m in sales ... once in the financial sector now in PR and marketing. Problem (additional to my age) was I‘ve had a severe psychic disorder and even being healthy again, companies don‘t like to contract people „like that“. :finger: .. during all these years full of hopes but constant frustrations weed helped a lot not to tumble into a deep depression again.

Thank you for asking @MrOldBoy .. really appreciate it, gro‘bro. :toke:

Hello my dear grow friends!
Nearly a year without activities on afn but still growing and trying to improve my skills ... so let‘s have a look on my current girlfriend:

HubbaBubbaHaze, day 43 from breaking soil. 20 l Airpot, 65% LightMix with Perlite / 35% Coco. Topped her at the 4th node, applied leaf tucking and LST. Still in her stretch and filling my 3x3 easily!! .... Hope she won‘t outgrow my space.
She‘s drinking like a hole (5-6 l/day), temps are 26-28C, Rh 50-60%.

02775340-42B3-4240-A8B3-BC9A4752B617.jpeg
A0A53D81-4677-43B5-989B-BA450CC13BEF.jpeg
0512EADB-1673-4A71-89A6-5723F8232F1C.jpeg

Happy growing @ all :jointman:

oh gawd @gringuito98 let me pick my jaw up off the floor wow !! nice work :thumbsup: :slap:

oh gawd @gringuito98 let me pick my jaw up off the floor wow !! nice work :thumbsup: :slap:

thank you so much for your kind words @water farm :thanks:

you recently finished a very successful grow of prime bud, as I‘ve seen. Do you remember when your girl finished her stretch?

Hello my dear grow friends!
Nearly a year without activities on afn but still growing and trying to improve my skills ... so let‘s have a look on my current girlfriend:

HubbaBubbaHaze, day 43 from breaking soil. 20 l Airpot, 65% LightMix with Perlite / 35% Coco. Topped her at the 4th node, applied leaf tucking and LST. Still in her stretch and filling my 3x3 easily!! .... Hope she won‘t outgrow my space.
She‘s drinking like a hole (5-6 l/day), temps are 26-28C, Rh 50-60%.

View attachment 1182095View attachment 1182096View attachment 1182097

Happy growing @ all :jointman:
Bust out some string to tie that girl up soon! She wont be able to support the viant dense buds you are about get! Nice work and good to see you back. Peace, slow

Bust out some string to tie that girl up soon! She wont be able to support the viant dense buds you are about get! Nice work and good to see you back. Peace, slow

Thanks Master Slow! ... this strain has delicate branches, so strings are ready and waiting.
Cheers and happy growin!

Back