Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Chop, chop, chop .... Sour Stomper day 65 fbs

Never thought that this lady would finish so quickly ..topped and trained! Smelling like very ripe grapes, maybe a hint of rotten fruit. Small but very dense and frosty buds. Estimated dry weight is about 2oz.

View attachment 1060973
View attachment 1060974
View attachment 1060975
View attachment 1060976
View attachment 1060977
View attachment 1060978
View attachment 1060979

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:
I love Sour Stompers smells! Never huge buds, but always dense and frosty as hell. I have 4 going now. One is ahead by about 5-7 days and is tall/skinny. 2 are more bushy than usual. And 1 is normal for that strain. I have has Phenos that reek of artificial Grape. I have had great feedback from my Sour Stomper nugs. The quality is high, but the buds dense but are typically not massive. Lots of space between buds snd easier trimming than most. Great job. I will go press some Sour Stomper Rosin right now as a toast to your Excellent work. Cheers! Peace, slow

The brown paper bag doesn’t take away the smell?

@indoorpro
No, bro! It‘s a very controlled process. Bags aren‘t filled too much and closed ... this conserves flavor and smell very well. For example you have a quite stable rh of 50%, buds will take 6 days to be ready for the jars .. just devide the rh by 10 and add 1 day.

I love Sour Stompers smells! Never huge buds, but always dense and frosty as hell. I have 4 going now. One is ahead by about 5-7 days and is tall/skinny. 2 are more bushy than usual. And 1 is normal for that strain. I have has Phenos that reek of artificial Grape. I have had great feedback from my Sour Stomper nugs. The quality is high, but the buds dense but are typically not massive. Lots of space between buds snd easier trimming than most. Great job. I will go press some Sour Stomper Rosin right now as a toast to your Excellent work. Cheers! Peace, slow

@slowandeasy
Thank you very much, Slow! Like you said ... a breeze to trim. Hard to wait till buds are dry enough for the first hit!

Cheers!

Beautiful Guito Bella Bella Bella.

Weekly update

9 days ago, I soaked 2 White Stomper but no sign of life so far. Seeds are "old" so I just give them more time and see if something will happen. I received 5 freebies, the first was a dud, 2 seeds are in soil and the remaining 2 seeds will be soaked right now .... maybe I'm lucky enough to see one of them grow but I do not complain if not. I'll give them 10 more days to sproud, otherwise I'll start another seed/strain.

Sour Stomper
Dry enough for the jars (74gr / 2,6oz) and ready for the first smoke ... I'm a heavy stoner and my tolerance is quite high but this weed is f... STRONG! Strongest Mephisto smoke I've had so far. Strong, thick and very tasty ... lot more Indica than her Sister Forum Stomper.
Awesome strain ... very good p.m. smoke!

26-05-001 SSt.JPG

26-05-002 SSt.JPG

26-05-003 SSt.JPG

Forum Stomper day 92 fbs

Trichs were cloudy so I chopped the rest of this lady 2 days ago. Second harvest was exactly the same like the first one .. yield will be 90gr/3,2oz.

26-05-004 FSt.JPG

26-05-005 FSt.JPG

26-05-006 FSt.JPG

26-05-007 FSt.JPG

Fantasmo Express day 22 fbs

This girl growed somewhat sideways (2nd pic) .. don't now why but everything else is fine. I noticed that my plants use to get nearly too big for my space so I'll experiment a bit with topping and training. Up to now I topped the girls above the 4th node in order to train 8 mains. Now I'll try it with more minimalism ... therefore she was topped above the 3rd node (day 18).

26-05-009 FE.JPG

26-05-010 FE.JPG

Ghost Toof day 54 fbs
My absolute favourite grow, so far. A beauty in my eyes :dancer: ... a wonderful pattern, vigorous and healthy. If the smoke is good, this one will definetly become a keeper!

26-05-011 GT.JPG

26-05-012 GT.JPG

26-05-013 GT.JPG
26-05-014 GT.JPG

Cheers and happy growing! :jointman:

Back