Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Beautiful plants, and gorgeous dried buds. I also grew Ghost Toof, and forgot that I have her curing. I keep growing and harvesting, but I only enjoy during nighttime, so I don't finish to much of what I grow. I give it to my friends. I haven't ried the GT b/c I figured it might be daytime kind of strain, but I may just have to indulge now.

Haven't grown straight Sour Stomper yet, but I just finished a Sweet & Sour which is a pairing of Sour Stomper with Toof Decay. I am hoping she turns out to be a straight fire indica like yours! Also crossed the Sweet and Sour with Stone Dragon, so I am hoping for the best with this mashup.

Great growing.

Beautiful plants, and gorgeous dried buds. I also grew Ghost Toof, and forgot that I have her curing. I keep growing and harvesting, but I only enjoy during nighttime, so I don't finish to much of what I grow. I give it to my friends. I haven't ried the GT b/c I figured it might be daytime kind of strain, but I may just have to indulge now.

Haven't grown straight Sour Stomper yet, but I just finished a Sweet & Sour which is a pairing of Sour Stomper with Toof Decay. I am hoping she turns out to be a straight fire indica like yours! Also crossed the Sweet and Sour with Stone Dragon, so I am hoping for the best with this mashup.

Great growing.
Don’t feel bad i had the same issues with white stomper lol....

Thank you for the love guys!

Weekly update

Hi everybody,

in a month I'll start in a new job and will be on the road most time of the week. I'm very happy about it but unfortunately I'll have to stop growing weed for a longer time. That's why I had to eliminate little 3BOG :sadcry:. Ghost and Fantasmo still have a time to go ... so I guess lights will be shut down in +/- 50 days .... but I'll be back some day fo'sho!

Ghost Toof, day 61 fbs
What a breeze to grow! Beautiful girl ...love her. First pistils are turning brown, for me the right time to switch from Big Bud to Overdrive. Currently I feed her 0,8ml/l AN A+B (to be slightly reduced during the next days), 1ml/l Overdrive, 1ml/l Carboload and 0,4ml/l CalMag. Once per week she's fed with Recharge and plain RO water.

02-06-001 GT.JPG

02-06-002 GT.JPG

02-06-003 GT.JPG

02-06-004 GT.JPG

02-06-005 GT.JPG

Fantasmo Express, day 29 fbs
It's the first time I grow her under cobs and I noticed that internodes are a lot shorter than before under my Hans Panel ... very nice! Well, the advantage of having to shut down operations is that this girl will have more space than usual and therefore she's receiving an aggressive LST in order to open her up more than I did it with my plants before. I've cut off one of the lowest branches for beeing weeker than the rest ... it's better to concentrate forces on the remaining five.

02-06-006 FE.JPG

02-06-007 FE.JPG

02-06-008 FE.JPG

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Last edited:
Weekly update

Hi everybody,

in a month I'll start in a new job and will be on the road most time of the week. I'm very happy about it but unfortunately I'll have to stop growing weed for a longer time. That's why I had to eliminate little 3BOG :sadcry:. Ghost and Fantasmo still have a time to go ... so I guess lights will be shut down in +/- 50 days .... but I'll be back some day fo'sho!

Ghost Toof, day 61 fbs
What a breeze to grow! Beautiful girl ...love her. First pistils are turning brown, for me the right time to switch from Big Bud to Overdrive. Currently I feed her 0,8ml/l AN A+B (to be slightly reduced during the next days), 1ml/l Overdrive, 1ml/l Carboload and 0,4ml/l CalMag. Once per week she's fed with Recharge and plain RO water.

View attachment 1066512
View attachment 1066514
View attachment 1066515
View attachment 1066516
View attachment 1066517

Fantasmo Express, day 29 fbs
It's the first time I grow her under cobs and I noticed that internodes are a lot shorter than before under my Hans Panel ... very nice! Well, the advantage of having to shut down operations is that this girl will have more space than usual and therefore she's receiving an aggressive LST in order to open her up more than I did it with my plants before. I've cut off one of the lowest branches for beeing weeker than the rest ... it's better to concentrate forces on the remeining five.

View attachment 1066518
View attachment 1066519
View attachment 1066520

Some sweet looking Gals my grobud ..... best on the trip, see ya soon - stay in touch!

Peace,
OB

That is a sweet looking Ghost Toof. Nice work. All I can say is that I was in a similar position with work and time demands, but where there is a will, there is a way. Good luck with your future endeavors.

That is a sweet looking Ghost Toof. Nice work. All I can say is that I was in a similar position with work and time demands, but where there is a will, there is a way. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Thank you so much, pal! Thanks god my jars a full and even without Ghost Toof and Fantasmo I have enough weed for a long time. Nevertheless I LOVE growing so the break won‘t be too long.

Overview

09-06-001 OV.JPG

Fantasmo Express day 36 fbs

This girl is quite well trained so canopy is even. She's stretching nicely, growing at a good rate. I was very busy during the last weeks and didn't realize a starting Mg def. :wall: now I raised MagneCal from 0,4 to 1,0ml/l and I think/hope she'll be fine.

09-06-002 FE.JPG

09-06-003 FE.JPG

Ghost Toof day 68 fbs

I guess she will take another 2 weeks to be chopped. Stopped the base nutes some days ago, now she's fed just with Overdrive and Carboload at 1ml/l each ... will switch to plain water during next week. Smell gets stronger day by day .. very sweet with hints of lime ... absolutely divine! :jointman:

09-06-004 GT.JPG

09-06-005 GT.JPG

09-06-006 GT.JPG
09-06-007 GT.JPG

09-06-008 GT.JPG
09-06-009 GT.JPG

09-06-010 GT.JPG

09-06-011 GT.JPG
09-06-012 GT.JPG

I hope to get this pheno. Mighty Fine

Back