Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Ill be throwing an order into EU site tomorrow so will defo grab a pack. Also be grabbing Mango and Northern Cheese...I'm sure something else will 'fall' into the basket aswell:lol:
Saw on the MephHeads subreddit that someone hit around 8oz dry with the HBH...you will surely be up around that too!

Ill be throwing an order into EU site tomorrow so will defo grab a pack. Also be grabbing Mango and Northern Cheese...I'm sure something else will 'fall' into the basket aswell:lol:
Saw on the MephHeads subreddit that someone hit around 8oz dry with the HBH...you will surely be up around that too!

Thanks bro! Guess it will be quite a good yield ... in a bit more than 2 weeks I will know. It‘s nice to have a high yielding girl in the tent but most important is quality .... but Mephisto never disappointed me! :worship:

Mango Haze is amazing! Big girl too and very sticky + stinky, more resinous than HBH. Smell is fruity and deep. She gave me 6,5 oz dry bud. Outstanding quality, very strong and tasty.

Day 74 ... very nice smell of bubblegum and somehow „oldschool“ which I like. Guess she will finish around day 85. Don‘t like amber on autos, even less on sativas. She‘s still drinking 5 l/day, light feeding 2-5-4. Will start with pure water in a couple of days.

View attachment 1194211View attachment 1194212View attachment 1194213View attachment 1194214View attachment 1194215View attachment 1194216View attachment 1194218View attachment 1194219

.. pics shot with my new phone ..... surprisingly a quite good quality :cooldance:

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:
Big beauty mate.iv.got a huge killer kush day 83 today.chop.in 2 days also hell yea.perfect job there sir.happy growing;)

Order in :yay:
The missus talked me into Creme de la Chem instead of the HubbaHaze as we are growing the Smelloscope...but grabbed Northern Cheese and Mango Smile aswell.
Be ordering again when they drop the Reserva Line.
Since raising the lights and keeping nutes at a lower strength my girls are looking much happier. The Zkittlez will be another 10-14 days id say, happy days:smoking:

Order in :yay:
The missus talked me into Creme de la Chem instead of the HubbaHaze as we are growing the Smelloscope...but grabbed Northern Cheese and Mango Smile aswell.
Be ordering again when they drop the Reserva Line.
Since raising the lights and keeping nutes at a lower strength my girls are looking much happier. The Zkittlez will be another 10-14 days id say, happy days:smoking:

well done!!! :thumbsup:
Haven‘t grown CDLC neither NCH but the rest of your gear. Mango Smile is one of my absolute favorites. Smell and taste are perfect and she’s hitting hardly my friend! :dizzy:You and your wife will have lots of fun with her!

Good to hear that your girls responded well to the changes. :cheers:
As @autobeast said: less is more and depending on the medium in use there‘s no need of nutes during the first 3 weeks of life. There are growers around thinking that feeding more would lead to a higher yield but that is not right at all. IMHO the „Art of feeding“ is to provide the right nutes and strength to the right time in order to keep the plant healthy, nothing else .... When we see somebody else’s plants are growing better and yielding more, it is mostly not because he uses better nutes, has better lights or is feeding more ... it‘s just because this guy knows what he‘s doing having his stuff dialed in. I don‘t want to offend anybody, that’s just my opinion and I am open to discuss it.

There are a lot of expensive products which aren‘t bad but nevertheless a waste of money. Or often suboptimal product information and instructions which let you spend more money without a real benefit, so seen very often on mycorrhiza products.

After this grow I will change completely my growing style and switch to organic. Main reasons are to keep things more simple (just water ... SIP) and to use the full potential of va-mycorrhiza which fascinates me.

Good luck with your Zkittlez ... and feel free to post a pic in here if you want to show us your girls, bro :vibes:

Damn, I don't know how I'm gonna fit that CC in with the HBH, in a 39 x 39 inch tent:help: @gringuito98, you said the HBH was sensitive to light and nutes. What indicators did you get in early (D14'ish) growth from light? That HBH is a beast, nice grow bud:bow:

Damn, I don't know how I'm gonna fit that CC in with the HBH, in a 39 x 39 inch tent:help: @gringuito98, you said the HBH was sensitive to light and nutes. What indicators did you get in early (D14'ish) growth from light? That HBH is a beast, nice grow bud:bow:

Thank you, bro. Unfortunately I don‘t understand your question precisely (english not good enough).

What I did was to maintain the distance between COB and plant during the first 3 weeks (in my case 33in), then I let her grow towards the light ... she started to stretch fiercely around day 28 so I lifted lights 2-3 inches every time I saw the lighted signs of light stress. At the end of stretch (52‘ish I think) I lowered lights til first signs of stress.
EC day 20 - start of stretch: 0,8
EC during stretch: 1,0

Maybe I answered your question? Really don‘t know :crying:

Thank you, bro. Unfortunately I don‘t understand your question precisely (english not good enough).

What I did was to maintain the distance between COB and plant during the first 3 weeks (in my case 33in), then I let her grow towards the light ... she started to stretch fiercely around day 28 so I lifted lights 2-3 inches every time I saw the lighted signs of light stress. At the end of stretch (52‘ish I think) I lowered lights til first signs of stress.
EC day 20 - start of stretch: 0,8
EC during stretch: 1,0

Maybe I answered your question? Really don‘t know :crying:

I was wondering what signs you were getting from the plants. My HBH, the leaves are drooping some.

well done!!! :thumbsup:
Haven‘t grown CDLC neither NCH but the rest of your gear. Mango Smile is one of my absolute favorites. Smell and taste are perfect and she’s hitting hardly my friend! :dizzy:You and your wife will have lots of fun with her!

Good to hear that your girls responded well to the changes. :cheers:
As @autobeast said: less is more and depending on the medium in use there‘s no need of nutes during the first 3 weeks of life. There are growers around thinking that feeding more would lead to a higher yield but that is not right at all. IMHO the „Art of feeding“ is to provide the right nutes and strength to the right time in order to keep the plant healthy, nothing else .... When we see somebody else’s plants are growing better and yielding more, it is mostly not because he uses better nutes, has better lights or is feeding more ... it‘s just because this guy knows what he‘s doing having his stuff dialed in. I don‘t want to offend anybody, that’s just my opinion and I am open to discuss it.

There are a lot of expensive products which aren‘t bad but nevertheless a waste of money. Or often suboptimal product information and instructions which let you spend more money without a real benefit, so seen very often on mycorrhiza products.

After this grow I will change completely my growing style and switch to organic. Main reasons are to keep things more simple (just water ... SIP) and to use the full potential of va-mycorrhiza which fascinates me.

Good luck with your Zkittlez ... and feel free to post a pic in here if you want to show us your girls, bro :vibes:
Really looking forward to the Mango, yet we have loads of seeds from Mephisto and others to get through. I am at the start of a seed hoarsing addiction :biggrin:
Its all learning man, I know I have much to learn but am thoroughly enjoying the experience of it, both good and bad.
Big love to both yourself and @autobeast for your input and advice. :thanks:

Back