Dutch Passion DUTCH PASSION (photoperiod) passion fruit and glueberry O.G scrog grow

Think the snapage will do it, had worse ones and they also did it, finding weed somewhere in a corner:crying: haha, nice...that really forced me to have a work break and have a big laugh:rofl::haha: ongoing growing is they way to go, do you trim your weed alone or is there some help from your gf?

Think the snapage will do it, had worse ones and they also did it, finding weed somewhere in a corner:crying: haha, nice...that really forced me to have a work break and have a big laugh:rofl::haha: ongoing growing is they way to go, do you trim your weed alone or is there some help from your gf?
i just started letting my gf help im very picky on how i trim bds so trusting someone else to do it is nerve wrecking so im training her to do it my way lol

so today while i was doing some house work i opened a cubored and in it was sitting a paper bag with easily 2oz of glueberry buds in it waiting to be trimmed:crying::crying: i dont even remember putting it in there haha another full jar thats 6 between the two glueberrys

Stoner gremlins. That's it. Stoner gremlins.
Moving your buds into paper bags and stashing it away.
That would be my story, and I'd stick to it. :p

some of the new girls potted up how does this look for 250w too far or too close i usally just let em grow up to the light but im trying to keep these under control dont want to be snapping necks Ryker604_BT you have just done this do you run digital ballasts or just run the full 600 ?really dont need any more setbacks

I've been starting some plants under 100W COBS + 75W CFL, at about this distance.
With cups over the top, they are okay, but have to spray with water to keep moist and cool.
Temps are around 30+C = about 86+F during the day.
Without cups.... not good.
FYI

ok so we have some final weights to share the glueberrys gave 274g and the passion fruit gave 116g so thats 392g in the jars dry i reckon iv smoked two oz in the time its taken me to get it all trimed and jarred so probly could add another 50g or so to that very happy with that result glueberry is quite nice il try give a better review in a few days
IMG_20180529_161142.jpg

ok so we have some final weights to share the glueberrys gave 274g and the passion fruit gave 116g so thats 392g in the jars dry i reckon iv smoked two oz in the time its taken me to get it all trimed and jarred so probly could add another 50g or so to that very happy with that result glueberry is quite nice il try give a better review in a few days
View attachment 912319

Great job bud!!

full jars we like to see!:pass:
very true im happy with the results still kinda wish i left the runt in there but il know in future not to chuck them out if theres a space:pass:

Back