Dutch Passion DUTCH PASSION (photoperiod) passion fruit and glueberry O.G scrog grow

ok so we have some final weights to share the glueberrys gave 274g and the passion fruit gave 116g so thats 392g in the jars dry i reckon iv smoked two oz in the time its taken me to get it all trimed and jarred so probly could add another 50g or so to that very happy with that result glueberry is quite nice il try give a better review in a few days
View attachment 912319

Excellent :d5::slap:.

Looks like a nice trim job too, I like aggressive trimming :amazon:.

Excellent :d5::slap:.

Looks like a nice trim job too, I like aggressive trimming :amazon:.
im liking this dry trimming leaves the buds looking very nice and frosty il leave it till my next harvest to decide if it gives a better taste and smell hope so cause my next round is smelling amazing cant beat the full spectrum of a telos

im liking this dry trimming leaves the buds looking very nice and frosty il leave it till my next harvest to decide if it gives a better taste and smell hope so cause my next round is smelling amazing cant beat the full spectrum of a telos

Dry trim works for me too mate. Will never wet trim again. I hand the whole plant for 24 hours, then break down to branches and hang until dry. Old school. Works really well for me personally.

Sorry if I missed it, what light u got there?

Nuggets
hey gavfrog they where vegged under a telos and flowered under a 600 hps dual spec

Back