Dutch Passion DUTCH PASSION (photoperiod) passion fruit and glueberry O.G scrog grow

so this will be the close of this thread all done and dusted in the jars and concentrates made few buds shots too close it out thank you everyone for joining along for the show if your intrested im doing another dutch passion grow doing there new photo periods lemon ziktles and bubba island kush using florganics and biotabs in light mix and coco using a mix of led and hps heres the link
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...kush-new-dutch-passion-photos-organics.65783/

now onto the goods

back left OG pheno glueberry really like this plant leans on the lime side like iv mentioned before sorta like 7up or sprite fizzy lime super resin covered and nice dense buds good potency and last at least two hours before you would need a top up ( this is what my gilrfreind says i cant judge so well as i smoke every
30 -45 mins give or take )
IMG_20180608_144123.jpg

passion fruit
i think i could have done alot better for this girl she kinda got over looked in favour of the GB if i decide to do it again il not run any other strain wit her that being said it still got decent frost and density not great but decent nice smell very close to a passion fruit or tropical juice so i can only imagine if i hadnt fucked her up
IMG_20180608_143923.jpg

right side gorilla glue pheno ( i think ) glueberry the only reason i say i think is that iv never tried GG before so dont really know what it should smell and taste like but it sure did look like a GG from all the ones iv see on the web over the years not as small of buds but im sure the blueberry and og gentics changed that either way it super frosty and dense rock hard buds and i really dont know how to describe the smell
IMG_20180608_143750.jpg

lil batch of QWISO so much dry trim had to do somthing with it really need a set of dry sift screens really i got 5g from a 1.5l jar filled with trim and some fluffy buds i have about the same amount still left to do didnt bother with a screen to keep out the bits but i dont really care its just fro my own use il do it for the next batch
IMG_20180608_143453.jpg
IMG_20180608_143440.jpg

some 25u pressed bubble hash (face melting )
IMG_20180608_143336.jpg

and some 75u pressed bubble ( face melting x 2!!!)
IMG_20180608_143312.jpg
different colors are just from a fresh pressing so it hasnt oxidized yet in a hours time it will be all dark brown and still light in the center

Attachments

• IMG_20180608_144117.jpg
    IMG_20180608_144117.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20180608_143926.jpg
    IMG_20180608_143926.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 178
Great stuff :worship:.

You sir are an excellent grower :thumbsup::d5:. Those Glueberry buds look very very similar to the auto versions I had, you're in for a treat then :drool:. And the Passion Fruit is also looking great, really nice growing.

1. Great stuff :worship:.

You sir are an excellent grower :thumbsup::d5:. Those Glueberry buds look very very similar to the auto versions I had, you're in for a treat then :drool:. And the Passion Fruit is also looking great, really nice growing.
    too kind sir ryker :bow:

Back