Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

Sorry, I missed your Updates! It's going great in here and some good size girl's. The girls look dank allready.
Subbed! Think it's about to get exciting in here! Have the Bubbly to drop and love to have me some that Livers-n-Cheese next order. :headbang:
thanks guys the cheese is starting to get her stretch on now the bubbly has just showed pistils she is a really dense lil bush have to leaf tuck her about 3 times a day:pass:

DAY 22
IMG_20170908_162525.jpg
IMG_20170908_162550.jpg
LIVERS N CHEESE
IMG_20170908_162559.jpg
IMG_20170908_162609.jpg
CREME BUBBLY

Good growth! I think your new light is working. You did buy a new bulb, right?
yea a new dual spec i like it runs a few degrees cooler aswell i actully thought they were on the small side but i think its just me bein greedy and wanting 3ft plants 20 days in haha:crying:green and healthy so no complaints here maybe a bit to healty seen a bit of clawing on the leaf tips and super dark green could be a bit to much N keeping the feed low for now:pass:

yea a new dual spec i like it runs a few degrees cooler aswell i actully thought they were on the small side but i think its just me bein greedy and wanting 3ft plants 20 days in haha:crying:green and healthy so no complaints here maybe a bit to healty seen a bit of clawing on the leaf tips and super dark green could be a bit to much N keeping the feed low for now:pass:

Looking great @auto noob , smart to keep an eye on the N tox using Tangs Schedule, I had a bit last run using it. What Cal Mag sup are you using? :thumbsup:

Looking great @auto noob , smart to keep an eye on the N tox using Tangs Schedule, I had a bit last run using it. What Cal Mag sup are you using? :thumbsup:
thanks seabass i have plant magic but i havnt added any yet no need :pass:

Back