Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

DAY 21
nch x sour hound
took the topping well even if i did tear two fan leafs off
:thumbsup: :doh: :smokeit:
IMG_20171008_013029.jpg
IMG_20171008_013105.jpg

Very nice mate are u feeding her calmag?;)
yea there getting 1ml/1l also useing that as the source of nitrogen iv ballsed this grow up a bit went in un prepared and treated the mephistos like DP beans and overfed them also having a PH issue that i have no way of fixing so it is what it is there will be some buds at the end but i havnt done them justice :shrug:

yea there getting 1ml/1l also useing that as the source of nitrogen iv ballsed this grow up a bit went in un prepared and treated the mephistos like DP beans and overfed them also having a PH issue that i have no way of fixing so it is what it is there will be some buds at the end but i havnt done them justice :shrug:
It’s a good thing we don’t smoke fan leaves lol. I have had/seen some of the most jacked up lookin fan leaves still produce top shelf nuggetry. Your buds look great and will finish swelling up here in the next 10-14 days. Then you get to cut off all those fans and you won’t even remember them lol

It’s a good thing we don’t smoke fan leaves lol. I have had/seen some of the most jacked up lookin fan leaves still produce top shelf nuggetry. Your buds look great and will finish swelling up here in the next 10-14 days. Then you get to cut off all those fans and you won’t even remember them lol
thanks man that exactly how im looking at it :d5:

DAY 24
NCH x SH
IMG_20171010_232845.jpg
IMG_20171010_232903.jpg
tied down today had to use string couldnt find any of the soft wire which is what i wanted because its eayier to move when you want lets hope we get some nice stretch
:pass:

Back