Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

ok so the new issue now is humidity its way up there hard to get it below 60 more like 80 % anybody know what i can do any quick do it yourself fix or reccomend a de humidifier that would be small enough to fit in the tent i dont know if its just the weather or what but il be growin mold not buds if i dont fix it soon :shrug::wall:
:face:

ok so the new issue now is humidity its way up there hard to get it below 60 more like 80 % anybody know what i can do any quick do it yourself fix or reccomend a de humidifier that would be small enough to fit in the tent i dont know if its just the weather or what but il be growin mold not buds if i dont fix it soon :shrug::wall:
Yep a dehumidifier is what you will need most likely. For the small space of a tent you shouldn’t need one that is too big.

You’ve done a good job on the topping mate,hopefully it won’t affect your yield :pass:
hasnt slowed her down any new groth since yesterday but i did pull two fan leafs off tryin to leaf tuck i barely touched them and they fell off had me a bit worried maybe its got to do with the high RH:pass:

Yep a dehumidifier is what you will need most likely. For the small space of a tent you shouldn’t need one that is too big.
any idea what kind of size would work i seen some say they pull 10l a day some say 500ml a day all around the same price i dont want to over do it either :thanks:

any idea what kind of size would work i seen some say they pull 10l a day some say 500ml a day all around the same price i dont want to over do it either :thanks:
I’ve never had to use one so I am not familiar with sizes n stuff.

I picked up one that's 50pints/day, more than enough for my 4x4 in a 10'x12' room. I placed it in the room not tent. I think the 30P/day would have worked fine to. Pay attention to the catch container size though, that can very a lot.

i wasnt planning on topping her but just wanted to get a bit of practice before my next grow two blackberry gum and two gbog all topped running bio tabs

Wow dude, nice setup and line up, tag me in once it starts :d5:.

@TheMongol advised me to put 2 big bowls (with a surface area as big as you can get) full of salt in my tent and change them every 12 hours.

Reading through @Mañ'O'Green 's threads I stumbled upon VPD, so you can check out a VPD chart online and see what temperatures would work good with your RH. If you're above 25 C, botrytis has a hard time spreading.

:2cents:

Wow dude, nice setup and line up, tag me in once it starts :d5:.

@TheMongol advised me to put 2 big bowls (with a surface area as big as you can get) full of salt in my tent and change them every 12 hours.

Reading through @Mañ'O'Green 's threads I stumbled upon VPD, so you can check out a VPD chart online and see what temperatures would work good with your RH. If you're above 25 C, botrytis has a hard time spreading.

:2cents:
Hey Ryk,

thanks for the tag!:thumbsup:

Hya auto noob, look at amazon, there are many dehumidiers in "standing" tall, but small style and yes the salt in bowls work!
I general you can say the higher the humidity the lower the temperature and the lower the humidity the higher the temperature!
Ever been to a Sauna and realized, that at the moment the water get smashed on the hot stones it feels like the temperature rise up?
I fact it's like this that temps get down, but because of the higher humidity it feels hotter at the skin of the density of humidity in the sauna room!

DAY 52
IMG_20171008_012657.jpg
IMG_20171008_012745.jpg
IMG_20171008_012811.jpg
LIVERS N CHEESE lots of orange hairs now havnt looked at the trichs yet
IMG_20171008_012902.jpg
IMG_20171008_012931.jpg
IMG_20171008_012946.jpg
IMG_20171008_013004.jpg
creme bubbly buds are getting chunky

Back