Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

yea its useally in the 40s and 50s just when it rains hard here the RH shoots up need a fan controller to run the fan alot more than its on now its so fucking loud should be getting that in the next week or two also going to be ordering a telos oo8 very soon if not today[emoji15] Oh new toy God dame bro she looks like a right beast hope you do get your hands on it

Last edited:
Some focking great buds forming on that bubbly she is going great and that livers is stunning hopefully the humidity in your tent can stay steady forwards the end it's a killer for me I try keep all the plants on a low water dosage to keep the humidity down you might have to water twice a day but I found it works in the winter nicely keep up the awesome growing and stay green bro [emoji106]

Some focking great buds forming on that bubbly she is going great and that livers is stunning hopefully the humidity in your tent can stay steady forwards the end it's a killer for me I try keep all the plants on a low water dosage to keep the humidity down you might have to water twice a day but I found it works in the winter nicely keep up the awesome growing and stay green bro [emoji106]
thanks for the nice words man thats a good idea about watering twice a day mite give that a try less water evaporating at once makes sense :pass:

DAY 42 FEW QUICK SHOTS
IMG_20170929_113842.jpg
livers n cheese the stank is real
IMG_20170929_113851.jpg
creme bubbly starting to develop her terpene profile now quite dank
IMG_20170929_113858.jpg
nch x sh day 12
IMG_20170929_113907.jpg
over look at the tent no more shitty lighting placed my order for a new grow northen telos-008 cant wait hope it makes it here safe and sound :yay::cooldance::yay:

Very nice light you purchased, can't wait to see you run it :pop:. Just popped by to say that the Livers'n'Cheese looks stunning praying to the light like that and I absolutely love the dark green color of the Creme Bubbly, keep up the good work :bow:.

Back