Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

DAY 11
NCH X SH
IMG_20170928_123712.jpg

The plants are looking awesome dude :d5:. That RH ain't looking too pretty, shame about that. Is it better on the average, non-rainy days?
yea its useally in the 40s and 50s just when it rains hard here the RH shoots up need a fan controller to run the fan alot more than its on now its so fucking loud should be getting that in the next week or two also going to be ordering a telos oo8 very soon if not today so then il be running 20/4 less time in the dark the rh tends to shoot up then also :pass:
Oh, not to long untill you got some new buds to try out! Going fast in your tent and buds starting to build up!
I think rain is better then a hot summer (30-31C+) . Or are u having warm and rain? :passit:
i agree with that rambo high temps just kill potency in bud its sucks iv had good luck with temps this round the summer heat is gone now 14 to 16c in the day so i run about 10 degrees higher than it is outdoors but i will say since i switch to a dual spec bulb there was a 4 or 5 degree difference between the blbs might not sound like much but it does help and yes hoping for a 70 day harvest on the livers n cheese i hate buying expensive weed goes for 350 to 400 euro a oz and i smoke a half easily a week my buddys help me out here and there but only bits and bobs :smokeit:

Back