Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

Nice training @auto noob. As Ryker says, you really opened her up. :cheers:
Does they smell anything yet? :pop:
just weed in veg smell quite lovely .frost is begining to form now so the terps shall follow soon :pass:

Nice job. Lol I know that if it was me there would have been a fair bit of head scratching and hovering around her before anything would have occurred. I long for the day when those decisions will be second nature. She looks strapped and ready to perform now! :thumbsup: HEHE
I just have to say, Damn. Every time I here the name Livers n Cheese, it makes my mouth water:baked:.... for real. It was Numeral uno on my Illuminauto list but didn't make it, ended up number 3 out of 2 I could order.Cause I want um all! Watching your girl grow kinda gives me anxiety, don't wanna miss out. Is it OCD? No, it's Mephisto! Plus I'm really lit on Ripley's right now, sorry.Wait....no I'm not, no pain :headbang:
i had the same issue went from only gettin 3 to getting 5 strains :crying: i should have done this a week ago or more i think the stretch is all done but there will still be plenty of bud i know the plan with my next creme bubbly anyways top and lst her hard from the start i bet that ripleys is fire really have to get my hands on some og strains the AvT looks good to me :pass:

just weed in veg smell quite lovely .frost is begining to form now so the terps shall follow soon :pass:

i had the same issue went from only gettin 3 to getting 5 strains :crying: i should have done this a week ago or more i think the stretch is all done but there will still be plenty of bud i know the plan with my next creme bubbly anyways top and lst her hard from the start i bet that ripleys is fire really have to get my hands on some og strains the AvT looks good to me :pass:

Nice bit of training pal,them buds going to explode now :thumbsup:

Ya know I was surprised. She's like a breath of fresh air for me, lucid and light. Then slowly melts to something really comfortable, like I never noticed my couch before....don't have to stay there....just want to...not couchlock. Man, I received some AvT's along with most and can't wait to bury one should be a epic combo. But gotta get me some them Livers n Cheese to drop with the CB!

DAY 35
IMG_20170921_145540.jpg
IMG_20170921_145549.jpg
IMG_20170921_145603.jpg
livers n cheese
IMG_20170921_145615.jpg
IMG_20170921_145626.jpg
creme bubbly

DAY 37
livers n cheese got a flush today 30l of water with the last liter fed with 1ml/L sensi b lets see if that helps the n tox
IMG_20170924_003625.jpg
IMG_20170924_010226.jpg
purple down the center not good i think
IMG_20170924_010238.jpg
IMG_20170924_010253.jpg
IMG_20170924_010337.jpg
lil frost shot so not all bad
creme bubbly pics later today

I hope the flush does the trick mate. TBH I wouldn't worry too much. Certain awesome growers on here have been known to absolutely fill their plants with N and it doesn't seem to do too much harm as long as you get on top of it, like you already are dude :thumbsup: :vibe:

Back