Mephisto Genetics CREME BUBBLY & LIVERS n CHEESE ILLUMINAUTOS GROW

Looking great man. I use sensi bloom as well. Last grow I found 3 bears OG to be a bit N sensitive so cut down part A as well. It worked like a charm. This should sort out that curl. In any case great growing bro. :thumbsup:
glad to hear it worked for you :d5: did you get any cal mag def from cutting out the A :pass:

Great work @auto noob :d5:. Seems that the Creme Bubbly would really like some LST :naughtystep:.
yes indeed i will try to open her up this week should have done it from the beginning but had no idea what the structure of the plant was going to be :doh::jointman:

day 34
IMG_20170920_132832.jpg
livers n cheese
IMG_20170920_132744.jpg
IMG_20170920_132801.jpg
creme bubbly cleared out alot of the fan leafs tied down all the lower stems uncovered alot of bud site should fill back out in a day or two

( yes my shitty pics annoy me as much as you )

Nice job. Lol I know that if it was me there would have been a fair bit of head scratching and hovering around her before anything would have occurred. I long for the day when those decisions will be second nature. She looks strapped and ready to perform now! :thumbsup: HEHE
I just have to say, Damn. Every time I here the name Livers n Cheese, it makes my mouth water:baked:.... for real. It was Numeral uno on my Illuminauto list but didn't make it, ended up number 3 out of 2 I could order.Cause I want um all! Watching your girl grow kinda gives me anxiety, don't wanna miss out. Is it OCD? No, it's Mephisto! Plus I'm really lit on Ripley's right now, sorry.Wait....no I'm not, no pain :headbang:

Last edited:
Back