Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

My Micron...almost half the plant wasted. Stem died after mold attack, had to cut top totally*

*my copal cream did NOT work

DSCF4330.JPG
DSCF4332.JPG

still sticky
DSCF4334.JPG

Last edited:
Now for the Blueberry.

Good big plant. Beautiful smell already...really like a fresh fruit! (did i mention the Micron does smell pretty nice 2?)
Have now some defs, will increase manure guano and myko input. Many bud sites. In the right sized tent definitely a killer!
Still those little things creepin around leaving black smeary stuff on leaves but she will do it, and i will pay more attention next time.

Nuff sai. Pix.
DSCF4336.JPG
DSCF4339.JPG
DSCF4340.JPG

DSCF4344.JPG
DSCF4338.JPG

closeups ond developing flowers, defs and dirty bugs
DSCF4341.JPG
DSCF4342.JPG

To be continued...

@Dudeski yeah right! When i cant produce enough buds i may start smoking the seeds then...:crying::pighug:but 4 real, thats what i have to using regs. any other move would not benefit. I thin I will pull like 50-100 seeds per plant just the lower branches pollinated. Will be enough for more trial and error and of course some succeeding+

Edit: Happy New years to u 2 of course.

@BigSm0 a pleasure you tell me so. After all the misefforting stuff i really can use that positive vibe! Indeed i am a little stunnde what the CFL does. Its obvious the dual spec and the light bulbs shape is not the most efficient but for all the things that are not what they should be, i cant blame the light source. Lets see what my LED set up will do soon!

@BigSm0 a pleasure you tell me so. After all the misefforting stuff i really can use that positive vibe! Indeed i am a little stunnde what the CFL does. Its obvious the dual spec and the light bulbs shape is not the most efficient but for all the things that are not what they should be, i cant blame the light source. Lets see what my LED set up will do soon!
I think for the space and size of the plants that's probably ideal. I was admiring it before I replied. Is there any smell from the box? I'd love to have a similiar setup in my house. Fun little project

Back