Live Stoners Hi there from the UK doing a autoflower fridge grow and a outdoor auto and photo grow.

Should I foliar feed with tricantonol in first and second week of flower

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi everyone been reading on here for quite sometime so thought I would join.

Currently doing a 250w dual spec hps grow in a small fridge freezer iv converted and also got quite a few autoflowers and a few photos outside. I have just started the guerilla ones there only a week in but all doing well very well protected and i see snakes everytime I visit and no other wildlife at all so happy about the choice of area except I shit my self visiting. I had no idea there was snakes until they were already in the ground.

My auto grow is 3x sweet seeds +speed more info below.
Maxibright 250w digital ballast
Lumatec dual spec lamp
Phresh filter smallest one I could find.
Black orchid 2 speed fan on full speed if goes out the back of the fridge and through the wall into a storage room.
Fridge is only around 1700x450x410

Day 27
Light schedule 20/4
Coco
3.8l (1Gal) smart pot
Temps between 22and 29 celcious usualy 25-27 View attachment 910809 View attachment 910810 View attachment 910811 View attachment 910812 View attachment 910813 View attachment 910814 View attachment 910815 View attachment 910816

Flowering nutes
Advanced nutrients:
Sensi bloom coco
voodoo juice
b52
Bud ignitor
Bud candy
Big bud coco
Overdrive
Flawless finnish
Sensi bloom at half strength everything else full strength and following the nutrient calculator on advanced nutrients site.
Plants looking nice and healthy.
Only used green planet before which was most of the range so I will let you know which I rate the best.

Maybee a couple of foliar feeds this week with tricantonol 2% ready mixed solution. Any input on weather I should would be great.

For veg I used sensi but bought non coco by mistake so added sensi-cal also used voodoojuice, b52, and a little bud candy hardly anything tho just to feed bennys. Will be adding house and garden root excelurator to this next time round.

I will start a log for the indoor grow but here are a few pics.

now that's super stealth and worth a slap... :slap:

welcome to AFN, here we saved ya some on the welcome joint

giphy12.gif

AP420, welome to AFN. You seem to have most types of nutrient except Penguin Guano. You may be doomed to failure........lol

Good luck chum...............eP.

LOL thanks I thought with only having such small plants I would try and get maximum yield off what I have. Seems to be goig well.

Just a quick update as I'm very busy at the min. These are on day 30 now and had some lst.

Running base nutes at half strength and everything else full strength but thinking of upping the base nutes. I recon they could take 3/4 easily I'm nearly certain full strength wouldn't burn them which has shocked me as everyone seems to say AN ran as directed will scorch autos.

Attachments

• 20180528_075632.jpg
    20180528_075632.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 20180528_075615.jpg
    20180528_075615.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 48
I never knew how important the angle of reflector is I have a lux metre app on my phone which I'm sure won't be accurate but is still a good guide so took a reading with the reflector concentrating the light with having such a small area which I thought would be best. The reading was between 45 and 65 thousand lux. Depending on area I test I then reshaped the reflector spreading the light more and took another reading which were between 70 and 90000 lux so I was shocked at the huge difference it made. I suppose the light doesn't bounce off the reflector as many times before hitting the plants and preserves lumens.

Bravo to you for making a fridge work. Just wow
Thanks. It's not a full size fridge either it's only about 420mm wide. I'm a joiner and gas fitter and understand electeics so that helps. Seriously tho it was very simple anyone could do it. If you plan on doing one I can help. Iv seen loads but never cut out between the fridge and freezer tho give it one room rather than 2.this is the only reason I can get away with a 250w hps in there.

Going to be making a led cob light soon as I think it may get a lil bit warm in July and August. Nothing major I recon around 31 celcious and only for a few hour a day but I'd rather keep it lower. The winter is so cold here I recon I could use the 250 hps and 100w led. If using only led I'm going to run it between 150 and 200w

Back