Indoor UK, Hps fridge grow, sweet seeds +speed, advanced nutes

Attachments

• 20180601_085512.jpg
    20180601_085512.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20180601_085505.jpg
    20180601_085505.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 66
Day 36 from seed. All looking good. I have started one on overdrive very early to try get it to finnish in the time what the breaded states. It was the smallest plant but looked the most mature. I think the bigger 2 will benefit from more space without it. I plan on giving these around 2 week longer than the breeder states but I think there not far behind. Already some orange pistols.

Now on day 40 and iv neber seen such vigorous plants. There was I ly pistols 10 days ago and the main colar on the smallest plant is now around 2" thick and 5" tall. I have taken lower branches and fan leaves off all the plants which has slowed the larger 2 a bit but I switched straight to overdrive on the smaller one and the has taken straight off.the small one has also had a nail through the stem and since that the leaves have way more cristals. The small plant ws to experiment on. It will be perpetual after this I just wanted a full harvest to start off. Not enough room for 3 in flower in my cab. I h e seen many people tLe lower branches off autos and although everyone frowns apob it iv only ever seen good outcomes from it. I think it needs to be timed perfect though. The one with the nail and most branches and leaves removed is now the most vigorous one and this was always getting pulled in day 50 and I think it will be ready. The other 2 I plan on giving a extra 2 weeks or maybe one before and give the biggest space to fatten up. I now have a cali weed Jon snow auto in a peat pot germinating to replace the first one to be harvested. Jib snow is meant to be the most powerfull OG on the planet so looking forward to a try. Not the best yielding though from what iv heard. I will. Put pick in later today when I feed them. These plants like there food. Was running everything full strength but saw a very slight burn on tips so. Dialed it back to 3/4 strength base nutes and full strength additives still and no More tip burn. Caught it In time it's barely noticeable. They were fine on full strength till I had to water more often.

Now on day 40 and iv neber seen such vigorous plants. There was I ly pistols 10 days ago and the main colar on the smallest plant is now around 2" thick and 5" tall. I have taken lower branches and fan leaves off all the plants which has slowed the larger 2 a bit but I switched straight to overdrive on the smaller one and the has taken straight off.the small one has also had a nail through the stem and since that the leaves have way more cristals. The small plant ws to experiment on. It will be perpetual after this I just wanted a full harvest to start off. Not enough room for 3 in flower in my cab. I h e seen many people tLe lower branches off autos and although everyone frowns apob it iv only ever seen good outcomes from it. I think it needs to be timed perfect though. The one with the nail and most branches and leaves removed is now the most vigorous one and this was always getting pulled in day 50 and I think it will be ready. The other 2 I plan on giving a extra 2 weeks or maybe one before and give the biggest space to fatten up. I now have a cali weed Jon snow auto in a peat pot germinating to replace the first one to be harvested. Jib snow is meant to be the most powerfull OG on the planet so looking forward to a try. Not the best yielding though from what iv heard. I will. Put pick in later today when I feed them. These plants like there food. Was running everything full strength but saw a very slight burn on tips so. Dialed it back to 3/4 strength base nutes and full strength additives still and no More tip burn. Caught it In time it's barely noticeable. They were fine on full strength till I had to water more often.
I do 7 plants at a time , and start one every 2 weeks. Which gives me plenty of time to complete a plant.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

John snow failed to germ properly. I have only ever had 3 seeds not germ and all were job snow so maybe you should avoid that one. Next to go in is a Dr Ray f1 then a doctor Ray quick satan not chose the next yet. I also have a micro grow starting in the same cab under the same light there is space for 3 in around half a litre of coco. This is just for fun and to test strains mainly purple ones. I will update with pics when it rigged up. These will be fed automatically so I can concentrate on the bigger plants.

Harvested one on day 49 as the breeder stated great smoke and great yield made some bho and it's very strong. I don't weigh my stuff so no idea on yield. But here's a pic of a few of the bigger buds.

Attachments

• 20180617_094023.jpg
    20180617_094023.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 82
Back