Indoor UK, Hps fridge grow, sweet seeds +speed, advanced nutes

Purchased loads of lights for the grow cabs in making so threw a couple in mine. Starting a perpetual 3 plant grow so 3 in the fridge at any 1 time. I have a doctor Ray f1 on 27 days a Dr Ray cheese on 7 days a Dr krippling check colgate orange going in on the 28th then a Dr krippling OG kush going in when I harvest the first. Someone I know is doing doctor krippling and hands down best breeder I habe ever come across every strain top quality bud. Also have a bulk smash I planned to. Put outdoors bit I can't see it finishing now.

New light setup is for veg is for plant number 1x 10w bridgelux cob 10x 3w bridgelux par spec led in a strip with active heat sink also covering plant number 2 as this has no lense. Plant number 2 has a 40w cree cxa1820 cob with meanwell driver ran around 40w plant number 3 is up top with a migro 100 which has luminous cob there is also a strip iv made with 2xIR 2xUV 2xgreen 2x far red. All these also make it into the veg are around 3 ft below

In winter I will probably take the light from veg area and throw a viparspectra v300 in there to help with temps. These kick some heat out I fitted it yesterday and removed the driver and made it remote to fit outside the tent.

I also have a fair few outside doing really well some will be done next week. I will upload pics but I will include one I have from a few week back of a plus speed from sweet seeds.
It's hard to beat DrKrippling seeds, always the stickiest, And strongest smelling plant in the grow, they know what they are doing at DrKrippling s.

Back