Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

once you get the cpl things you mentioned straightened out your good brotha! wait till that blueberry of yours gets a little older, i got some fastberry from fastbuds going and it smells lovely at the moment :thumbsup:

:cheers: Cheers mate! :smokeout: .... I still have my Gatlin gun lookin' dual sopec' CFL! It grew some nice little Frost Dragons for me one Winter, and help with lots of others before I got my first LED,.. It was perfect for certain applications, and still is- :thumbsup: yeah, fluoro' has some significant limitations for a full grow, but it's modest heat and no-burn light are true advantages,... And your plants are bigger than mine were! :d5:.... Were you fighting a thrip invasion recently? :eek1: I see the scarring on the leaves,... they are a grind to kill off, but there's worse,... have you won?

First off, thanks for all the traffic- always a pleasure-

I think for the space and size of the plants that's probably ideal. I was admiring it before I replied. Is there any smell from the box? I'd love to have a similiar setup in my house. Fun little project

If the box is closed there is no smell. And this 60x60x150 (secret jardin ds60) tent was bought used condition and has some needle sting leaks but still no issues. If you run a 100cm extraction fan with filter (and i dont doubt you would do that :biggrin:) there shouldnt be any issues. Of course opneing for handwater and so on will have a little smell coming out but if you vape or even smoke some it will be worse than that. You'll probably be very happy and appreciate a little extra fun space for testing or checking out strains just for an extra variety to puff on.

very nice CO!! :d5:

Thanks Elvis!

Here we go! Looks awesome! :thumbsup::woohoo1:

My neighbour! Good to have you here!

once you get the cpl things you mentioned straightened out your good brotha! wait till that blueberry of yours gets a little older, i got some fastberry from fastbuds going and it smells lovely at the moment :thumbsup:

The smell is astonishing, never had blueberry, never smoked blueberry, i can picture right now why ludacris once made a song called blueberyy yum yum....thats some serious fruit punch...awww i would love to taste it now... :pighug:

:cheers: Cheers mate! :smokeout: .... I still have my Gatlin gun lookin' dual sopec' CFL! It grew some nice little Frost Dragons for me one Winter, and help with lots of others before I got my first LED,.. It was perfect for certain applications, and still is- :thumbsup: yeah, fluoro' has some significant limitations for a full grow, but it's modest heat and no-burn light are true advantages,... And your plants are bigger than mine were! :d5:.... Were you fighting a thrip invasion recently? :eek1: I see the scarring on the leaves,... they are a grind to kill off, but there's worse,... have you won?

Well, the Gatlightning is cool, even branches almost touching it wont get a burn worth mentioning. I got my first LEDs 2 and cant wit to fire it up! But I love the CFL 2, 250watts dual will do its thing, perfect for 60x60cm but a proper reflector will be needed for this heavy thing.Yeah thrips or whatever those fvcks are called, they invaded my tent but i just left em, picking a few here and ther...now they leave little black oily spots...dont know if the affect my yield but i had no bigger issues with em. I consider me winner when the buds carry seeds and the other fully mature for the jar. Since they first appeared while already flowering I could not spray anything on the leaves so i just focused on the right feeding.

Happy New Year, Clock!

Nice plants!

My tent is pretty empty. Just planted 3 germs to pots yesterday.

The Doc! Your tent may be empty...but what i last saw of yours left me with the impressione that your jars must be filled right now...:eyebrows: :drool:

looking good dude!! nice cfl plant man, no doubt!!

Thanks, looking forward for some more fire in my eye..:thumbsup:

The smell is astonishing, never had blueberry, never smoked blueberry, i can picture right now why ludacris once made a song called blueberyy yum yum....thats some serious fruit punch...awww i would love to taste it now... :pighug:
i havent had a straight blueberry either, a cpl crosses yea but not 100% BB and i love that song and will be blasting it as i light up the 1st joint!:cooldance:

You are right @ClockworkOrange, the goodies are curing.

I have my monster DP AutoColorado Cookies and a small FB Gorilla Glue left. They are due in a week or so. Nedd more jars! I love luxury problems!

@tripaholic88 something i will most likely do 2, i dont know the original bb but from the smell i would say, its possible its very close. Do it!
@Dr. Babnik feel ya, i got myself some Ball Mason jars since i saw them here and thought i have to get some to see if they are that good...

Back