Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

Mine is greenish right now and i still am so greedy i dont want to loose any resin, thats why i let it soak for so looong! :biggrin:

If you don't, I'd highly recommend washing the material again because you'd be surprised how much more you can get from a 2nd soaking!!! I usually save up a couple batches worth of material and do one big, 2nd run and usually end up getting about 25-40% more!!!! Just kinda sucks blowing through that much Everclear because they don't sell it in MA..

Overkill- had to shut down, not because of the pests. Secured the not full ripended plants by cutting 'em down pull the seeds i found and threw the plant parts in the freezer for a day. From there directly to the Ethanol 96% bath for 48 hours and now if ran it through coffee filters and left it sitting in pyrex type of bowl. Shit got really green, I tellya the broke down plant matter went yellow and the ethanol juice is green. I am doing this with the Micron first, and after i do the Blueberry. If you wonder how come so much talk and so less pix, well, my camera decided to die a few days after emergency chop...crappynew year :face::crying: next you see me I will use the new LED'si copped. Sorry for all who followed this mustbe as disappointing to you as to me.
Maybe i can get a few pics of the finished extractand the saved seeds at least next time. Keep it up, I'll stick around again when i got my shit fixed.

:toke:
I'm sorry to hear. My last grow included a long war with fungus gnats , then thrips. Its a though fight! Chemical warfare is the only solution.
My main tent for autos is clean. There still may be bugs in my photo tent, but I am not sure. To be on the safe side, I drop some Zyklon B in there.

How do you recover oil from the EtOH?
I have turned my attention to bubble bags. I have never had better hash than the stuff I made myself, or more correctly, that we made at The @Slowmo Labs.

I found one with 0,25 % (1,2 g/l Pyrethrum; 1,3 g/l Pyrethroide) 500 ml in spray bottle around 13 bucks. The other Pyrethrum spray i found is a spraycan with 400ml and 14 g/kg Pyrethrum; 24 g/kg Piperonylbutoxid ingredients for 20 bucks. I wonder whats the better choice... @Waira

Please share the products you found (via link or the name of the product) :) Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear. My last grow included a long war with fungus gnats , then thrips. Its a though fight! Chemical warfare is the only solution.
My main tent for autos is clean. There still may be bugs in my photo tent, but I am not sure. To be on the safe side, I drop some Zyklon B in there.

I have turned my attention to bubble bags. I have never had better hash than the stuff I made myself, or more correctly, that we made at The @Slowmo Labs.

Not to jack the thread but @Dr. Babnik did you ever try using diatomaceous earth in your journey? When I sprinkled a little on the tops of 2 of my pots, I noticed a significant decrease in the amount of gnats.. I also have used a different product that is supposedly good for mosquito control, but I stopped using it because I couldn't determine if it was completely safe to consume or if the plants even pulled any of it in.. Definitely worked though..

Not to jack the thread but @Dr. Babnik did you ever try using diatomaceous earth in your journey? When I sprinkled a little on the tops of 2 of my pots, I noticed a significant decrease in the amount of gnats.. I also have used a different product that is supposedly good for mosquito control, but I stopped using it because I couldn't determine if it was completely safe to consume or if the plants even pulled any of it in.. Definitely worked though..
Yep, it works!

I also like to add diatomaceous earth to my soil.
I got rid of the gnats. I have go gas the garden - I fear all thrips is not dead.

I also got a bag of Trichoderma harzianum grown on coco flakes. Very good fungus killing other fungi, parasites and pathogens.

The active ingredient in Mosquito Dunks® is Bacillus
thuringi-
ensis
subspecies
israelensis
. (B.t.i.). B.t.i. is a bacterium that is
deadly to mosquito larvae but harmless to other living things.

you can use Neem cake, it not only kills fungus nats, mites, etc, it is good for the soil and adds nutrients and won't affdective the soil's porosity like Neem oil would. I'm beggining to add neem cake to all my soil as part of my mix, built in pest control!

you can use Neem cake, it not only kills fungus nats, mites, etc, it is good for the soil and adds nutrients and won't affdective the soil's porosity like Neem oil would. I'm beggining to add neem cake to all my soil as part of my mix, built in pest control!

Sounds very interesting. I'll look into that, thank you.

Back