Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

BREAKING NEWS!

We interrupt our current program for a breaking news story - after beeing away for a few days, not really checking his tent, AFN member ClockworkOrange was shocked when he opened his tent on christmess eve for a quick look on his swelling buds, it seemed that the MicronTao had a moldy leave sticking out of her main cola. Even in a hurry, he decided to quick pick the leave out when he recognized it was more than a litlle leave the mold had been on....

We have some live footage from this horror. Parental discretion is advised. Anybody sensitive to gore and violent material shoul NOT view this material.

DSCF4317.JPG
DSCF4318.JPG

The moldy tissue was removed, the stem was then cleaned with an alcohol wipe to kill the last mod spores. ClockworkOrange says he was hit hard by this accident, but now will pay more attention to his plants so this never wil happen again.

DSCF4319.JPG

In every shade of death is a little sample of life...this is what CO found when he was removing the dead tissue of his loved one...
DSCF4323.JPG

One single seed, as a symbol for the never ending fight for life, and also a symbol for hope and NEVER giving up!

We asked CO what he thinks made the bud mold, he replied:
'It problably was due to the cold outside warm inside condensating water paired with the lack of proper air movement since i did not turn the fan on for a week. I am ashamed this happened because I took my pleasure more serious than my duty to the Tao...I will not let this happen again if I can avoid it!'

He seemed honest about his pain, and his word will be a monument to all those who struggle but take the lesson...to be continued.

AFN NEWS - Independent Cannabis Research Labs

Just read through and I must say, that is one of the biggest CFL plants I've seen in a long time!!!!

Have you ever heard of bud washing?? I do it, or at least try to do it every harvest as it really does clean off a lot of the dust, bugs, bug shits, animal/human hair, fart particles, etc... It's a 3-part system that is easy to do, but if you had any signs of rot, you add a step whereas you soak in H2O2 solution first, and then proceed with the following steps.. You don't lose trichs, potency or any of that nonsense, and it even slightly plumps the buds and they seem to dry a little quicker and more evenly.. Definitely something to consider if you have had issues with fungus gnats or any other pests in the garden..
cool, clean buds

BREAKING NEWS!

We interrupt our current program for a breaking news story - after beeing away for a few days, not really checking his tent, AFN member ClockworkOrange was shocked when he opened his tent on christmess eve for a quick look on his swelling buds, it seemed that the MicronTao had a moldy leave sticking out of her main cola. Even in a hurry, he decided to quick pick the leave out when he recognized it was more than a litlle leave the mold had been on....

We have some live footage from this horror. Parental discretion is advised. Anybody sensitive to gore and violent material shoul NOT view this material.

View attachment 678888 View attachment 678889

The moldy tissue was removed, the stem was then cleaned with an alcohol wipe to kill the last mod spores. ClockworkOrange says he was hit hard by this accident, but now will pay more attention to his plants so this never wil happen again.

View attachment 678890

In every shade of death is a little sample of life...this is what CO found when he was removing the dead tissue of his loved one...
View attachment 678891

One single seed, as a symbol for the never ending fight for life, and also a symbol for hope and NEVER giving up!

We asked CO what he thinks made the bud mold, he replied:
'It problably was due to the cold outside warm inside condensating water paired with the lack of proper air movement since i did not turn the fan on for a week. I am ashamed this happened because I took my pleasure more serious than my duty to the Tao...I will not let this happen again if I can avoid it!'

He seemed honest about his pain, and his word will be a monument to all those who struggle but take the lesson...to be continued.

AFN NEWS - Independent Cannabis Research Labs
man, I want to scream, one of the many reasons never to leave a grow!

@trailanimal my dude this is really emberassing to me, had it good and then fvcked up. Real life it is...
The copal was raw material, my girl made this, she mixed olive oil with copal 1:1 heated over a little candel until the copal melted. Afterwards drain it through mesh or towel. Then dissolve one third of bees wax and add some cinnamon if you like. This was intended to be for the human skin, since the plant needed it mored shes the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] test object.

@trailanimal my dude this is really emberassing to me, had it good and then fvcked up. Real life it is...
The copal was raw material, my girl made this, she mixed olive oil with copal 1:1 heated over a little candel until the copal melted. Afterwards drain it through mesh or towel. Then dissolve one third of bees wax and add some cinnamon if you like. This was intended to be for the human skin, since the plant needed it mored shes the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] test object.
well, it sounds antifungal. Dude, I'm at my grow every day and night, working the greenhouse, doing what I can, but always at the mercy of temp and humid. Shit can set up shop at the drop of a fucking hat. I cruise for any sign of bad, keep loses to a few grams for whole grow, some years no rot, usually I'll find a little

well, it sounds antifungal. Dude, I'm at my grow every day and night, working the greenhouse, doing what I can, but always at the mercy of temp and humid. Shit can set up shop at the drop of a fucking hat. I cruise for any sign of bad, keep loses to a few grams for whole grow, some years no rot, usually I'll find a little

Had bud rot once before (just 1time) when i did six emerald triangle lemon diesel (photoperiod/i really like this strain) under 600w hps in a wooden wardrobe i shorthand cut the 2 inner walls through and stuck the reflector directly into sawed 'rails' with 3 diff heights. They became so lush and fat and i had to cut a few spots away. But i could not check them anyways cause they where stuck in position. This time it could've been easily avoidable.

Edit: I do think it will work with the CCC (copalcinnamoncream) but it wont give me my nice mainbud back

Back