Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

You can also see cleary the left side is the blueish spec of the dual cfl, the right sight the more orange.

DSCF4262.JPG
DSCF4263.JPG

Look hard and youll see 4 cropped branches that touched the light before, i also reduced the dry/burned leaves..looked baad before, poor BB

DSCF4264.JPG

New haircut again...
DSCF4265.JPG

closeup from elbow, apllied today. curious how fast it gets back up...2 days i think
DSCF4266.JPG

Blueberry is hugging the Micron+Micron Headbus still growing and sewlling up...
DSCF4269.JPG
DSCF4271.JPG

Jungle News again...christmas mode ON

View attachment 672779
Micron still swelling&smelling, Blueberry hanging in, was thirsty today cause i left em alone for 3 days and shes a good drinker...as the experienced eye will tell my bad attitude came along once again (bening/cropping/cut branches)
Which one is on the right?

You can also see cleary the left side is the blueish spec of the dual cfl, the right sight the more orange.

View attachment 672780 View attachment 672781

Look hard and youll see 4 cropped branches that touched the light before, i also reduced the dry/burned leaves..looked baad before, poor BB

View attachment 672782
New haircut again...
View attachment 672784
closeup from elbow, apllied today. curious how fast it gets back up...2 days i think
View attachment 672799
Blueberry is hugging the Micron+Micron Headbus still growing and sewlling up...
View attachment 672809View attachment 672810

bro! these look like crazy long season sativas in a small room under lights.
long fronds sticking left right and center.
yeah, you'll have to train these girls alright.

:slap:

:love:

very very cool man!! nice little set up bro,looking good :D

Thanks Brother

bro! these look like crazy long season sativas in a small room under lights.
long fronds sticking left right and center.
yeah, you'll have to train these girls alright.

:slap:

:love:

Its only 1 Sativa (Blueberry) that should go around 4 months, but i think it will take a few extra days since the circumstances for her got a little ruff...i ignored the package saying it goes 1,5m-2m and thought its a auto indoors so it will stay small...ummm yeah...it did not. shes already standing left back corner bended to the right back corner and from there to the right front corner and so on...really a beast. cant wait to grow this in a bigger environment if the buds will come out good i will do this strain again. Did not think Autos could be like this (1st Auto grow right here...blame AFN&TopTaoSeeds)

Nice jungle ya got there CO!

Nice to have you all sharing this with me :greenthumb:

Back