Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

Another update...few days ago- Micron putting on resin
DSCF4164.JPG
DSCF4168.JPG

DSCF4165.JPG
DSCF4167.JPG

Now here we have the Blueberry today, look up the previous post like 4-5 days ago i cut her hair, yeah well, this is redicolous she just grew back to the top...
DSCF4196.JPG
DSCF4197.JPG

and besides she still grow like hell, the few branches in the front at the right (first pic) already get a few brown hair without proper bud production, since i have a few issues in the last weeks (low temps and many temp changes, the topping move and now those little things..) i may fuck it up right now. not sure how the buds will develop...strange..any suggestions?

Micron Update
She is putting on weight and getting sticky- i am pleased by this little plant. Unfortunately i did store the pollen i pulled from Micron males earlier when it still was to wet, got orange and a pollinating test a week ago showed no good result till today. Thats a shame since i have no seeds of her anymore and really would have loved to get some more...anyway- lets take a look

DSCF4228.JPG
DSCF4235.JPG

Test Branch (dead pollen applied to see if some may still potent)
DSCF4232.JPG

BlueBerry Update
What to say? Still growing wild. Branches getting longer and start to show more pistills- there could be some nice long foxtail buds if she does flower well. Looks more like a sativa now than before. Starting to smell more fruity now- I like!

Newer branches little lst'd to the side -my poor try to keep her down a little. They did grow a few inches in a week and are more likely flowering a little later than the ones in the front on the right side (since the maintain in lst position before)
DSCF4237.JPG

Still headaches. (plant gets 1,5-2m tent is 1,5m *error*) She doesnt care about me picking the tops...
DSCF4240.JPG

Upskirt
DSCF4241.JPG

This could be a looong bud soon.
DSCF4244.JPG

New extend of young left branches compared to the 'older' branch in the front, right
DSCF4248.JPG
DSCF4246.JPG

Jungle News again...christmas mode ON

DSCF4261.JPG

Micron still swelling&smelling, Blueberry hanging in, was thirsty today cause i left em alone for 3 days and shes a good drinker...as the experienced eye will tell my bad attitude came along once again (bening/cropping/cut branches)

Back