Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

The only real problems i had recently was the fucking flys flying around had to pick some from the buds last time, they where stuck in resin, stupid little fucks :clapper:
here and there i think i have to adjust and extend my homemade fertilizers but i am doing this with heart so it worked out good since i pay attention. Shouldve been wiser and dont gro 1,5m plant in 1,5m tent but i thougt 'ah this little cute autos, thats just to make you think its a good strain..' yeah, here you go cletus...:face:

The only real problems i had recently was the fucking flys flying around had to pick some from the buds last time, they where stuck in resin, stupid little fucks :clapper:
here and there i think i have to adjust and extend my homemade fertilizers but i am doing this with heart so it worked out good since i pay attention. Shouldve been wiser and dont gro 1,5m plant in 1,5m tent but i thougt 'ah this little cute autos, thats just to make you think its a good strain..' yeah, here you go cletus...:face:
bummer, I see indoor growers after they have experienced probs with a grow really clean up before the next grow, are real careful what they bring in

poor girl, gives me a headache

Feel you on this one, it hate this situation right now, neither me or she is happy with it...hope i'll get her back to good any soon. Was bending her crazy, her pot is in the back left corner of the tent and i lst'd her to the right back corner, from there to the right front and as the pictures show she is all over the wall...thats some pink floyd lst...i am not sure what the next step should be to keep her in check and just concentrates on sidebranch flowering. Any suggestions are welcome!!

bummer, I see indoor growers after they have experienced probs with a grow really clean up before the next grow, are real careful what they bring in

As they should..i still believe a little struggle is okay if the plants can handle it. Is the same thing in nature isnt it

Here is the branch on her i talked about earlier today, already getting a few brown pistills, but i need some bud on her and she still should have 1-2 months to go (BlueBerry) so i am a little confused,
could be topping stress....
DSCF4160.JPG

Feel you on this one, it hate this situation right now, neither me or she is happy with it...hope i'll get her back to good any soon. Was bending her crazy, her pot is in the back left corner of the tent and i lst'd her to the right back corner, from there to the right front and as the pictures show she is all over the wall...thats some pink floyd lst...i am not sure what the next step should be to keep her in check and just concentrates on sidebranch flowering. Any suggestions are welcome!!
here's one from septside, hurding, grab a branch and feel with fingers where you can squeeze between your fingers and with a slight rolling between the finger motion, feel a slight sponginess, you aren't bending and breaking, if they don't droop, do it again, it will slow them down and you can train them side ways, I think Eye uses hurding too

Here is the branch on her i talked about earlier today, already getting a few brown pistills, but i need some bud on her and she still should have 1-2 months to go (BlueBerry) so i am a little confused,
could be topping stress....
View attachment 662332
no worries, yet, lol

here's one from septside, hurding, grab a branch and feel with fingers where you can squeeze between your fingers and with a slight rolling between the finger motion, feel a slight sponginess, you aren't bending and breaking, if they don't droop, do it again, it will slow them down and you can train them side ways, I think Eye uses hurding too

The good old soma way, at least i got it from his book first..wasnt shure if ths fits autos, but @stepside @trailanimal ill do that tomorrow since she needs some punishment for beeing that lush... :shooty:

no worries, yet, lol

so i just need to calm down a little...running out of bud soon so this is my smoke for springtime, that makes me nervous since i did not think there would be that many males u know :shrug:

So ill do some anti stress DIY the next days finishing off the interiour of my noise killer box, unfortunately the vent is not running smooth so i need to attach a extra layer stopping it from creating vibration noise and then attach some more inside material for proper 'sound eating' and a second tube for the exhaust
DSCF4161.JPG

If you keep the soil covered up the roots will come up an give a view of their health, looks like they made good friendship with the mykorrhiza. Hairy as a cats tail
DSCF4163.JPG

Back