Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

oh yeah bro! i like the LED's man. the new one is really nice! and that one is gonna slam some mephisto over the fence after a bit. but the Mars is the one I have had I just am using it better since I need to worry bout what the plants do LOL! instead of not caring as much to raise them. but yeah brutha man, I like em I LOVE the new 300W NGL COB DIY kit. i think mines like 290 er something. LOL!

some super random,super duper pics even LOL :D

the droopy gal is the Beary White. had the same issue.she drooped very early prior to lights out. one of those strains that droop.LOL we'll see. looks good when shes out though. ill get some pics of her frostingf up soon I hope. sometimes they can be crazy slow.i'll warm them up if they continue this for another day or so.gearing up for freezing temps WOOOO :D LOL but i remember the 3 bears OG did that somewhat.

028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
034.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
040.JPG
042.JPG

and I took these yesterday but here is the beary White not droopy LOL! and the Sky Stomper as well.ok all three of them ..LOl OH OH OH !! wanted to tell ya'll I was asked to see if I wanted to run a new F5 Tyrone Special?? uhhh YEAH!! LOL! of course i do. lovely strain and with myt soil I imagine she'll do rather well/ stoked to run that one as well.these three are doing exceedingly well.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

Well I was able to land a single Double Grape mmmmmmm, Danke :D

also I should be getting some F5 Tyrone Special to run as well. in my soil. so these should do awfully nice of a job me thinks. :) so Thank you VERY VERY much too @mephisto and @gbd Thanks fellaz.

Got a picture update,the Skylar is a frosty frosty girl. gonna be a long forearm flower i think. if it was in better soil it would be,but the Beary white is a bit slower but the 3 bears was that way too i recall. but the sky stopmer is smaller but full of flower sites also. so should but pretty nice here come a few more weeks :D

035.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
042.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
048.JPG
049.JPG
050.JPG
051.JPG
052.JPG
053.JPG

ALRiiiiGHT!!! got me some Tyrone Stomper beaner buddies this evening. soon,soo soon. gotta get some new pots that Im ordering.Thank you again guys, mucho mucho appreciative :) hope ya'll holiday was/is great.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
004.JPG

Last edited:
just giving ya'll a heads up. placing an order tomorrow early and will have most or ALL of everything I need for this winter run. so by end of this coming week all should be sorted and sprouts should be up. a few days longer than I had expected but stuff happen. frigin Life n all that crazy goin down LOL! :D have a good'un all :)

Bloomin heck mate your a busy one!
Loving the look of your plants and you seem to be getting a very nice collection of seeds together for your next run!
I also like you selection of music videos, nice touch!

Thank ya brotha man :D well,to be 100% truthful bro, they are not all that imo. problems all over again. these and the last few others including the Fruit Im doing as well are thee very last of the Kind Soil I had. and I can finally get back on the path I took a detour on because of the kind soil. wasnt all that fun honestly LOL! but after these few run ill be doing my soil mix I covet finally. Im frigin stoked to do these Tyrone Stomper's in it too. a cpl of them? stinky super stink from what I hear. and these are starting to fill in and out some. Thanks for Swinging in @arty zan the soil mostly is mine kinda,but very thinned out and just about everything I had so I could do these last handful of plants LOL! rare rare too,but at the time,I was 100% completely out of soil. felt weird too LOL first flowering one is Beary White,then Sky Stomper and last,yet certainly far from least is the Skylar White. Lovely large bud style performance from her so far. smelling killer also. hell all of them are to be honest.

and next time I wont have to even try. these few grow along this one are much much more work for me and I frgin HATE that too LOL!

P.S. Also, I wanted to mention i'll be brewing a full strength flower tea here soon. prolly no later than by lunch that'll be going or thereabouts :) L8r all

017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
027.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG
033.JPG
053.JPG
043.JPG