Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

you could split that 1:1 ratio with good water and cal mag if your soil is hot or they dont look like they need much. hell could go to maybe 2:1 or 3:1 and still benefit decently from it.but really 1:1 or 2:1 is where its at. or full strength ideally LOL like me LOL my soil sicks bro. seriously. look at the early part of this thread. thats the soil I should have. actually its better now but you'll get an idea of what im used to at harvest. not yellow leaves always LOL and full of frost and old age setting in LOL! Thanks again bro

here is one pic of the first of second sour hound about a week from harvest,and another is Auto cush at harvest. all green leaves were trimmed.

Auto Cush.jpg
Sour hound.jpg
Sour hound1.jpg

its about a foot tall atm. shes gonna be wide verses tall and a single cola. but the asoil is better so I hope for a better turnout than last time. and when I grow it again with MY mix, thats shit is straight up a fire stick man!! trust me, killer!!

Last edited:
:) lol Thanks bro much appreciated/

These past handful of months my soil hasnt been up to par imo. and the ind soil made it even worse that I threw in there. its all over my garden but Im trying to get a harvest currently. I got two batch's of soil I most prefer made up. still need a germ te3st yet,but should do well. got a few new things to tinker with too to try and make it moe betta :D Thanks again man. been doing these for awhile now and I just got back into testing for Mitch and the Crew at @mephisto and a brand new double grape i would have planted but only got one gotta make it a good showing so I can maximize it with pure quality. thats how I grow bro. soil only. zero bottled feeds other than natural and teas made. living organics,always and forever.

here are a few watering/tea feeding pics I took before i fed. also after mixing the soil several times maybe four total now,there is still a fair amount of life popping on the top. so thats nice to see. and the tea kept foaming and bubbling up as I fed the whole way to the bottom of the tea. scoop it out...LOL came right back. :D very nice :D

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG