Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

Well the Sour Orange Livers-#25 I think?. . . but its in the Jar and ill get some bud shots and a new tester pic for the communal thread soon. they need water probably LOL poor girls.

But had a few freebies it spit out while trimming,so I figure there are a few strays about. But man thats yummy,cant wait for it to settle and mature up a tick. mmmmm. that [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] is MAN, thats yummy too damnit LOL been swapping between that and some others all day.LOL I missed being able to do that. anyways ill have the jarringpics of the small [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] in a day and some others soon. busy busy busy. :D

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
013.JPG
016.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
018.JPG
021.JPG

Sincerest apologies Mitch ,and Meph heads alike ,for my untimely Ninja vanishing act.Life was just ripping me up and I had to leave. WAY to much to handle at the time. Apologies.

ANYwhooo..Did some Grapey Graperson(grape Crinkle) and others.Strawbery Nuggets.Doing that again right meow actually.But I took a picture of the one single set of flowers that popped up on the illunminatos [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] a time back. Friging oddball.but but oh well.Here are a few pictures.To be followed up by a set of Crinkle And the Nuggets of straw.Thanks man. Damn Stellar smoke all the way around man.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Fine looking bud. I am still po'ed that I didn't buy the grape crinkle before it went away. That pile of Kief looks delish as well.

Last edited:
Back