Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

Thank Guys. Yeah that crinkle just like that damned SNOG too.Went to way of the dodo. real winners ill never understand full why they never revisit them,.LOL Damn kick ass smoke.Period!! it dont get much better when done proper than those two for Rec and Day Med Smoke man.Sour Hound F1's too.Man those were also a grand flower too.F2 is good as well, but those are 86'd.LOL

Ya they popped three wee flower guys that I caught when me n a friend trimmed it.Really odd, but it does happen.I must have pushed it hard or something.Pissed it off somehow..it is long gone.LOL! like th plants I posted here.I got a new run of sour hound F2's,tyrone special,strawberry nuggets.And some photos too.Tangerine dream,cotton candy,Colombian Gold,Peach Puree CBD.

Ya they popped three wee flower guys that I caught when me n a friend trimmed it.Really odd, but it does happen.I must have pushed it hard or something.Pissed it off somehow..it is long gone.LOL! like th plants I posted here.I got a new run of sour hound F2's,tyrone special,strawberry nuggets.And some photos too.Tangerine dream,cotton candy,Colombian Gold,Peach Puree CBD.

Columbian Gold - old school, nice! Wish Mephisto would bring back Supernatural.

Well its essentially a recreation of it.I hear its pretty decent,so I figured I would give it a shot.I do miss that SNOG though.My last one I did. Gawd that was a nice plant.

017.JPG
019.JPG
057.JPG
065.JPG
095.JPG
096.JPG
099.JPG
100.JPG

This is the second time I have grown it.First time was a wildly weird sativa sour pungent and woody but turned out Very peachy n tangy sweet in the end.damn fine smoke.good med too!so far it seem to be doing much the same with smells,flower and structure with a topping early on.

Back