033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
016.JPG

Nope. lol Im always asked that. mild leaf tucking and small and varied defoliation techniques,on the mild side as well.

Damn, I was hoping you would say yes you do train plants to look like that and you would tell me how you do it!!!! I'm still in training myself and now I'm at the stage where I'm trying to untrain myself from training too much.

LOL yeah sorry man. Im sure others were like uhhh,fuck,too. But it wouldnt take long to figure out if you had someone showing you this,. I have never personally seen anyone ever to this but oh well.lol its just finger trimming in certain patterns and/or areas to bring out a certain growth pattern of certain genetics. some respnd better than others,but all usually do alright generally.ita a good thing to do if done correctly.it can easily be overdone quickly.

this SOL is a real beauty. just spread out and just full of nice tops too. im sorry I have so many different heights in my tent. idd loved to have put a light a bit closer to her but I couldnt swing that since,well. I have four different heights in close proximity. makes it fun certainly. LOL but a damn nice plant.hell,so is the Illuminatos [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG]. lol frosty as sin man. just nasty sexy n all that.

038.JPG
040.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
048.JPG
049.JPG
051.JPG
053.JPG
055.JPG

Back