Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

Thanks Brother @hecno they are really doing nicely now. cant wait for the Strawberry Dreams to ensue LOL!

011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Looks like the picture of perfect health-as per usual. Keep up the good work. Why the fan blade trim? The one thing I will say I notice is how even and "right" all your fan tips are. Your plants are what I aspire to man-:peace:

well I trim some finger on the sun leaves to encourage certain growth patterns,as well as to get better and more even spread of the light to the second set of bud sites for solid early development,plus it lets it grow evenly and uniform if done correctly. Thank you kindly for the kind word my friend. thats proper organics.no scorching tips, fading, usually unless you have too little most often times.

Those overhead shots are stunning. What symmetry. It's almost like it was photoshopped!!! Take a picture and cut it in half then do a mirror image in photoshop and stitch it back in so it looks perfectly balanced. That's what I should try doing because I doubt I'll ever get that kind of growth happening!

Great looking plants. I would love to consume the stuff you grow. If its as good as it looks growing, it must be pretty impressive meds.

Back