Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

Thanks Guys!! they are nice.cant wait to chop some more in the coming days. :D Yeah I do like that Vest. I was talking to him and there was only 8 of them made. LOL pretty neat. if I hit a show or a meet n greet i might wear it LOL! with a Tie Dye T shirt underneath!...? ok maybe not,LOL! but it would look good with some jeans and a button up maybe LOL! and a doobie sticking out the pocket instead of a handkerchief even LOL! a pocket full of doobies to pass around LOL! made from Bio Tabs LOL! I got two hoodies like the one in the pic and the vest and an order of stuff LOL! got Tabs for days now LOL!

Thanks Guys!! they are nice.cant wait to chop some more in the coming days. :D Yeah I do like that Vest. I was talking to him and there was only 8 of them made. LOL pretty neat. if I hit a show or a meet n greet i might wear it LOL! with a Tie Dye T shirt underneath!...? ok maybe not,LOL! but it would look good with some jeans and a button up maybe LOL! and a doobie sticking out the pocket instead of a handkerchief even LOL! a pocket full of doobies to pass around LOL! made from Bio Tabs LOL! I got two hoodies like the one in the pic and the vest and an order of stuff LOL! got Tabs for days now LOL!
No, Oh yeah on wearing it! Dude you could pull it off..:headbang: ..even a solid black tee underneath, that'd be CLASS. Nice Jeans, some wild Letterman sneakers! I was toasted when you first posted the picks and lost time thinkin how you could sport it! :pass:

View attachment 815442
016.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG

Man, been busy n stuff.MS and that whole deal. But, I do have several sprouts up and since I am having a few issues with some other beans from way back,Im gonna soak some new ones to go with the Illuminatos #13's I have going,and a Sour Orange Liver.I think [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG]?!... maybe a Toofless Alien and/or a Cush n Chem. thats good smoke too.smaller but damned good LOL.anywho,ill have some sprout pics in a day or so.

Yeah buddy,I have already grown it once actually. damned fine smoke too. I will hopefully get a few testers soonest with a few spots to spare too.Kind of excited too. But ill have more youngerling pic up by mid to weeks end. Busy busy busy LOL! Thanks Mitch as ALWAYS!! and Brad,dont forget ole Brad :) and the rest of the hard working plant nuts over there @mephisto :) I hope it does well!

Back