Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

Looking great as always Sensei, beautiful buds.

When you want to grow like Eyes

tenor.gif

I dunno bro. I wanna try that SH cross with walter I think or something white I believe. sounds interesting no doubt. Mitch did say IF and reiterated the IF lol that if it comes back it'll be crossed with the meds line potentially. so thatll be nice. it is an excellent meds. desert, evening even bed ambered up some. and early ,? ,WOOOO smell that wonder lol

View attachment 807017 View attachment 807018 View attachment 807019 View attachment 807020 View attachment 807021 View attachment 807022 View attachment 807023 View attachment 807024 View attachment 807025

So so loud eyes great job I can smell that one in Oregon.

ahhhh I remember the question.LOL got lost in the shuffle. sorry.but my pots are 3 gallon so at 3.8 Litres or so a gallon.I sometimes round up to 4 litres to a gallon too. so say 12 Litre and then I have ONE pot currently I think(possibly two,but have a five pack total) that 5 gallon. so its just a tick under 20L pot. height? eh didnt measure them I will down the road prior to chop but they vary between a bit over 2 feet respectively and shorter.sour lemon and sour hound are small strains generally speakin plus Im on 12/12.have been for a spell now. mine with photos range from over three feet to 1.5 feet i suppose. a lil more. lets say an average across the board 2 feet. :)

how much light? i cant answer that,I dont have a light meter.but they get a fair amount of light with my new cobs,yet theyre on 12/12.

have you not been watching my grows much? it varies. I can get three oscars of a plant, dried if its a fairly good sized medium plant. but Im lazing about as usual I tned to say two is around the normal. but again it depends. in a tent and lots of watts man.

Back