Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

Nice man, dude, your gonna be impressed if its done only partially right. OMG it like orgasmic type O good man. promise yu that. just touch a bud and its all oilly not sticky. press a lil harder then it will totally stick. its so their like frosted flakes in nugget form and are lightly weed scented LMAO!!

Nice man, dude, your gonna be impressed if its done only partially right. OMG it like orgasmic type O good man. promise yu that. just touch a bud and its all oilly not sticky. press a lil harder then it will totally stick. its so their like frosted flakes in nugget form and are lightly weed scented LMAO!!
this kinda gooey LOL 30 seconds in LOL

LOL God, I truly can't wait! I'm really more excited to drop SH than any other right now. When you first mentioned a while back how great they were as a Med., and being able to hit all the pleasure zones wrapped up in delectably, spicy, sticky, oozy goodness...SOLD :headbang: My only problem might be when I do, I'll have only 5days for germ and sprout then 63days till I have to chop then 6days to dry. Have family coming. Somewhere you talked about 59-62 days from sprout was where you liked them best for flavor and still great medicinal properties. So barring any set backs, think I'll be golden. Thanks Man!

I dunno bro. I wanna try that SH cross with walter I think or something white I believe. sounds interesting no doubt. Mitch did say IF and reiterated the IF lol that if it comes back it'll be crossed with the meds line potentially. so thatll be nice. it is an excellent meds. desert, evening even bed ambered up some. and early ,? ,WOOOO smell that wonder lol

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Back