Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Thank ya brotha man :D well,to be 100% truthful bro, they are not all that imo. problems all over again. these and the last few others including the Fruit Im doing as well are thee very last of the Kind Soil I had. and I can finally get back on the path I took a detour on because of the kind soil. wasnt all that fun honestly LOL! but after these few run ill be doing my soil mix I covet finally. Im frigin stoked to do these Tyrone Stomper's in it too. a cpl of them? stinky super stink from what I hear. and these are starting to fill in and out some. Thanks for Swinging in @arty zan the soil mostly is mine kinda,but very thinned out and just about everything I had so I could do these last handful of plants LOL! rare rare too,but at the time,I was 100% completely out of soil. felt weird too LOL first flowering one is Beary White,then Sky Stomper and last,yet certainly far from least is the Skylar White. Lovely large bud style performance from her so far. smelling killer also. hell all of them are to be honest.

and next time I wont have to even try. these few grow along this one are much much more work for me and I frgin HATE that too LOL!

P.S. Also, I wanted to mention i'll be brewing a full strength flower tea here soon. prolly no later than by lunch that'll be going or thereabouts :) L8r all

View attachment 665404 View attachment 665405 View attachment 665406 View attachment 665407 View attachment 665408 View attachment 665409 View attachment 665410 View attachment 665411 View attachment 665412 View attachment 665413 View attachment 665414 View attachment 665415 View attachment 665416 View attachment 665417 View attachment 665418

looking NICE EYES!!!! so you dont like the kind soil? my girl wants to start growing and im thinking a quick thing like kind soil or GBD soil amendment may be what im looking for, for her and her Chem City Purps... what do you think? i was also thinking roots organic original

Next up are th Sky Stomper and then the larger Skylar White. :D lovely chunk O Frost going on with that Stomper of the clouds man. :)

039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
042.JPG
044.JPG
050.JPG
051.JPG
054.JPG
055.JPG
056.JPG
057.JPG
058.JPG

@tripaholic88 hey bro, well the roots seems to have an pretty decent track record,so I think its the 707 which is a little more potent? which is what I would get if thats the case. but the regular stuff is fine also. the GBD is a simple organics powder additive. for the simplicity of it for newer growers its an EXCELLENT item to start out with. some good water,cal mag and maybe a small bit of N and bloom granules in some roots a few weeks before a top coat is needed,and so the granules can blend into the soil ,then at flower ,POOWWW super colas LOL! especially if its a larger strain. but a small to lesser medium sized one should do fine as is. but much parger than that the GBD soil will need a hand. but short of that it should do well.did me. and no I will not ever use kind soil again. it seriously fucked me up bro. my grows for what, 6 months of better now have been hosered up bad. colors are off,flowering lacks,Im used to deep luscious green till harvest almost. so if I werent bald I would be pulling my hair out LMFAO! hope that helps.

but if you want a GREAT and cheap recipe for future use over and over,try tlosoils.com man. the 5LB pack of the 2.1 mix. make the medium mix and have 22 or so TRUE gallons that can be used twice...back to back..14.99 per pack..snot bad eh?! swut I prefer.subs mix is good also,KIS soil systems. mediscrogs has that and it looks very very similar to the 2.1 mix i like. so it too looks like it might work too

damn.. yea i already ordered the original so i guess she will have to give more boosters . and would i be able to use y botanicare calmag+ or does it have to be special calmag to keep it organic? i have blackstrap molasses also... and ok i will not get the kind! ill PM you later so we can talk and not clutter up your log... thanks bro!

yeah the one by General Organic. its veganic i believe. calmg+ GO,thats what Ui use along with Equilibrium which is excellent for flower cal mag,it has a 1-2-2 to it too :D sweeet! but some cal mags arent very organic friendly. i would stick to either of those personally. the GO cal mag+ is really cheap and will last a long time too.

WARNING: SPIDER PICTURE :D wanted to say that incase someone has a freak out upon seeing a spider buddy :) LMAO!!Kinda close ,so someone might go uuuuhhhhh and passout er something ..?! lol

Had the tent apart anbd moving stuff around.brewing a tea and watering lightly until later this evening,and then i'll feed them the tea/ well one more than the others..they'll get 1:1 dilution with some kelp maybe. but they are really starting to thicken and chunk up a tad :D AWESOME to see too. Always is aint it?! :)

018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
031.JPG
030.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
080.JPG
085.JPG
086.JPG
089.JPG
098.JPG
102.JPG
104.JPG
105.JPG

well I got my stuff in the mail today so I can sow some beans now. so I have the Tyrone Stomper and a single Double Grape I was able to aquire as well. so i'll starting those two soon and I also have a few random pics when I was feeding them a tea and shuffling them around. and ill be re feeding them again. i might even try a top coat with it too in the AM. but here they are and ill be soaking those two or four beans soon. Thanks :D

025.JPG
026.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
035.JPG
040.JPG
046.JPG
049.JPG
050.JPG
047.JPG
054.JPG
059.JPG
057.JPG
063.JPG

Everything's looking healthy and lush AF. Hope to see plants like that in my garden someday. Nice :greenthumb:and :slap:

and some randoms i came across I didnt have room for that I thought were rather yummy frosty n stuff :D

a bowl of sour hound along with my new 11" tall fabric pots. inside a 5 gallon pot AND a standard [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] nursery pot. and the #5's tend to range from 3.0 true gallons to around 3.2 to 3.5 true gallons as well. and it fit wonderfully. thats why I love these pots. especially if you have a rich mix and TIER it too? shheeeiiit, gone do really well me thinks.

011.JPG
013.JPG
051.JPG
053.JPG
061.JPG
074.JPG
090.JPG
092.JPG
098.JPG
095.JPG
094.JPG

Back