Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

@mephisto here they are a little bigger. going to hit them with a touch of cal mag here soon. a mild veg tea soon as well. the toofless alien and the sour hound are lacking in the flower densness and size dept. in this soil I was using for a spell. BUT needless to say I wont be using that for any tests in the future LMFAO! but smells wonderful and attained a great size,yet the sour hound is a little smaller and lacking too,sooo LOL but otherwise an excellent strain as always and love the smell,a real winner and greeeezzzyyy man shes a greasy one :)

042.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
025.JPG

here they are a wee bit bigger now and the three sprouts of the four that took. did find a seed in the toofless alien i took down a cpl weeks or so now. stress imo. but all is looking good right now. they straighten up a touch soon since they're under the light a little better now LOL!

018.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
032.JPG
002.JPG

Thank you bro, much appreciated too man :) well Ive done a lot of caps a handful of various ways and honestly man, invest in a @magicbuttermachine it makes a consistent product,and take TONS of the times and stirring and amounts measuring out and streamlines it. you add cups of said fatty liquid,butter or oil. add certain amount from 7-30 grams per cup. i use 30+ per cup usually but a good starter dose is prolly 14-21 grams. and use 2-3 cups and turn it on and you strain it and instant oil. super easy bro promise.

WAAYYY better than smoking bro. especially if you do strain specific oils/caps/butters and so on. but usually you'll go for hours then you'll realize DAMN, maybe ill go toke a small bowl to taste it. cuz you usually will have little or zero desire to smoke anything. LOL! i just took three caps and ill be baked literally all night with a cpl bowl for good measure :D

here are the three weelings doing excellent too btw! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM :D Bang Bang Bang Bang

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
View attachment 657805
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
012.JPG